Reviews for Hellboy: Is This Desire
candas chapter 1 . 4/15
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. Brilliantly written, author. Thank you for this. As a hellboy fangirl, I have to say that I cherish this than any other thing. Wonderful, just wonderful.
Flint and Feather chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That's my review under "guest". Forgot to log in...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yes, it is desire...thanks for your portrayal of the unbidden longing and yearning in the all-too suppressed romantic heart of Hellboy. When he releases from those hidden planes, all he can give, he is as the rest of us.
Viviane Mae chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Witty, Sassy, beautifully detailed.
Wonderful banter between HB and Anastasia.
This fanfic has a couple of important firsts. HBs first sexual experience, with a sex worker. His first time going down on a woman also.
The sex in the fan fic is mindblowingly HOT. desperately so.
But what makes this fan fic so special is the white space. The ebb and flo of passion. The gaps of tenderness and attention to detail. So many fanfics skip over setting up an atmosphere or exploring relationships.
Watching HB develop his humanity through his sensuality is fascinating, and the pics of deviantart are incredible.
kristin.boucher.5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story is just lovely. It's nice to read a more canon based romance fic. Hellboy doesn't get enough love in his life. You have a great grasp of Red's character and the steamy bits are amazing. Very sweet,very sexy and, at times, totally heart breaking! I want more!
Hysteric1234 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Even with the edits, it's still fantastic. Great characterisation and you can really see the initial buildup of their relationship! Sweet, sexy and just overall lovely.

LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE. XD