Reviews for Do You?
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 4/15
Please continue... Please?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
Please finish this I'm still waiting.
danthorpe04 chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
You have to finish this man, I know the finale sucked but I really liked this story and it will be disappointing if you never finish this
Blip chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
can u please update? pretty please
katrinaLouise chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Please please please update
zooey17 chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
please update...
dairxoxo chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
I saw your coment in The Date and I remember your story are you ever going to update this?
Please I hope one day you will do it.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
Come on you have to finish this fic, this was one of my first fics its a shame is not finish it.
Update please
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Love this please update soooon
LiverpoolRed chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
are you going to finish this fic? you cant just leave us hanging! dair needs you! :p
wcb-lover chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Please return! I am missing Dair terribly and have loved your fic! leave us hanging much :p

But seriously have loved your work!
Rommel82 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
So I'm on ch9 and I'm enjoying it but there is a serouis problem. There is way to many pop culture references/songs/bad quotes. These are to intelligent young adults who go to foreign and classic films. They do not go to justin b and ect concerts. I can take the reference or two but this is becoming insane! For gob sakes a "na,na,na,na,na hey hey goodbeye" reference? Like I said I'm enjoying it but there issues. Another example is the office fight. It just doesn't make sence he asks in the let if she thinks about him. She practically gushes about how she loves him and he sings her out to the "na,na,na" song?

The story is entertaining, but the dialog is immature even for tv GG standards. I hate to be harsh but I am because there is a lot of GREAT writing here. It's just being covered up by some serouis over use of bad pop culture refrences.
gt-gizinha chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
BOM DEMAIS!
gt-gizinha chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
ADORÁVEL!
gt-gizinha chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
nossa eu realmente senti meu coração apertado e pensar na merda que foi GG para Dan & Blair fez meus olhos lacrimejarem, mas esse capitulo foi tão verdadeiro que não é masoquismo meu ao ler é apenas o louvor a algo tão bem escrito.