Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Random Rockets chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Merrill doesn't get nearly enough love from the DA community, you have performed a marvel with this story! Honestly I can say that I DO NOT like Anders, I've always found his personality lacking tremendously. With that said I applaud your work with him and Merrill, I really didn't expect it to seem plausible. Keep going!
priestessofeternity chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Love the story! More please!
Crotalus24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I loved the term ‘a little unconscious’ I don’t know why, but I found that really funny and laughed for a bit after reading that. I also like Merrill's innocent nature and I think you caught it really well. It always seems fun to write about her and other characters in the group. So far I think the story's really cute.
Reader chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Hi, i've been reading your fic, since you uploadet it here and i have to say, that i really enjoy it. It's hard to find a piece with Anders/Merril as pairing and the poor guy gets paired with nearly everyone in the Dragen Age-Universe.

As for the german, "Wunderschön" isn't usually used that way. More common are: "Liebling" (Dear, loved one), "Süsse" (Sweety) or "Schatz" (treasure, usually used like "My love" in English).
I like that it sort of developed, that Anders sometimes speaks german, cause my motherlanguage is german and i like Anders as a character and i'm always happy to help with some translations, if they are needed, cause it's quite a difficult language and google is usually not that close to what is proper german.
Trishata96 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Alistair! I really thought they should have developed on these two meeting up. Especially if it's WardenAli. Anders did abandon the order.

I like Seb's warning to Anders and reminding him how protective Varric is of Daisy.
Trishata96 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
You know i think i like this Merrill. Anders, you need to remember to think your answears not say them. Or people will think you're crazy and posessed. Was Justice trying to get him with her? If so the spirit does great at match making.
Little hint, whenever Justice is talking use Italics or bold. It'll help us readers to tell when Justice is preaching.
csorciere chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I really like this story. I hadn't really ever bothered to read any Merrill fiction until today and so far this is the 2nd of yours I've read, and I've been pleased with both. Your age explanation makes perfect sense to me. I know many people that do not like Merrill, but I think she's sweetheart that can find her way in and just make you like her by her sheer innocence. I look forward to seeing how you proceed with this one, keep it up. :) By the way, I noticed your note about chapter length on Ch 2, I say do not worry about it and do not force it, the chapter will end naturally for you when you feel like it needs to. Just stick with what you and your characters are comfortable with.
Trishata96 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Merrill standing up to Justice? I didn't see that one coming.
Hawke: LOL
Sebastain: WTF?
Keep going!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This story is awesome! You NEED to put up more chapters! :O lol
IndigoApples chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I finally get around to reviewing this.

I didn't care much for Anders and Merrill together, but after reading certainly peeked my interest :]

You have such a knack for writing romances between non canon pairings (who for better or worse, would probably kill one another)

I love your Fenrill story, but I'm starting to love this story too.

Can't wait for the next one
im nobody chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
anders you lucky basterd
Misstress chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ah i have to admit, i am a bit jealous, i want also to cuddle with Anders in bed. *sigh*
one day varric will caught them together in the bed, not only cuddling, can he never knock on the door?
I think this chapter was just right, not to long and not to short :)
shadowsilv3r chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I just hope you continue 'Anyone but you'. I prefer Fenrill over Anders/Merrill a hell of a lot more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ah a rare Pairing to read of. If you look beside the Blood magic ,the Possession with a spirit/demon is a big accord between these 2. Hey i believe they are lonely, so why not get together as friends or maybe more ?

Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I've always wanted to read a fanfic with this pairing and it is excellent. Can't wait to read more :)