Reviews for Beneath Tones of Green
Alex chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Damn, this story is so good! I hope you choose to pick it back up and finish, because I really want to know what happens! But, even if you choose not to, you should know that you are seriously talented, and this story is amazing!
tuxjim chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
HHMMMMMMM...I wonder how I managed to "miss" this one before this.

Well, then again, better late than never, I always say. And, I hasten to add, I enjoyed the 8 chapters that you've posted (so far) that I've 'favorite'-d and 'follow'-ed the story, and 'favorite'-d the author. Slow, I may be, but I'm not hesitant about rewarding good work. And I like the way you're working little bits and pieces of KiGo goodness in throughout the story.

As always, I'm not going to pressure you to post more chapters...they come as they will, and the Muse quite often can ge a fickle bitch who abandons one in mid-process and refuses to give you word one of encouragement. (Been there, done that myself.) All I ask is that, if you're going to a
Veldrisk chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Excellent story for certain. I look forward to the next chapter.
Redline57 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
This was good! I liked this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
crkswolf chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Great story so far !
Silent Wrath chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I demand the next chapter...

I have a thing against unfinished stories, I'm impaitent. Ah well I'll judt have to wait it out.
Silent Wrath chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Oh a cliffhanger? I'd be pretty upset if the next chapter wasn't already up.
Silent Wrath chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
"Kigo is greater than everything," truer words have never been spoken.

Great chapter.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. Pandaroo Shego! On the scale from 1-10 in cuteness. Most definitely a solid 8.
cwesthawk chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I need to review this story more often. You've done a fantastic job of transitioning the story along, developing Kim and Shego's relationship at a fairly realistic pace. I could learn some lessons from you on that front. XD

Keep up the great work! I wait patiently for the next chapter.
mika chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
loved it
LordDreadSigma chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
And you go from light and fluffy (pun intended) to harsh and real...I'd be pissed if you hadn't preformed such a transition so well, so congrats on that.

Now I shall wail for my blue brother in arms...Nnnooooooo! You must live damn you!

Sorry about that, big Doc D fan, now the emotionally connection between the leading ladies is getting nice and deep and I am excited to see it develop further.

-MDwoy-
archongirl1787 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I love this story. The relationship you have given them and the way it is developing warms my heart. Kigo equals happy. Great Job. I hope you can update soon.
froger495 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
awesome cant wait for the next chapter
Jay aka Jordan chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Whoa that was a big chapter ! And damn poor Kim and cried with the drakken thing omfg