Reviews for My SpiderMan Can't Be This Spectacular!
Whyyyy chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I really wish you could have completed this cause I really wanted to see Kirino's reaction to Kyousuke being spiderman. Also in Volume 11 it was revealed that Manami pushed Kyousuke into a normal life so him changing would not be taken to very kindly by her XD.
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
This was just getting interesting. Even if it was weird, and unlikely crossover.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh god. I have no idea what I was expecting when I saw a Spectacular Spider-Man w/ Ore Imo crossover.
SeijuroRen chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I really like this story, and the current path. I don't necessarily want to see constant conflict though, because there will probably be enough interaction between kirino and her brother to fill the story out nicely. Still crushing on your brother's alter ego is kind of funny. Keep up the good work, and congrats for having this good idea.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
why do Kyousuke's parents favor Kirino in this... in the original, they were disappointed in Kyousuke, cause he was an Under achiever who only wanted normality and tried to get regular grades rather than get good grades... while your Kyousuke is getting good grades and is one of the best students when it comes to school work, so they should also have pride in him as well...
dbzsotrum9 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
hmmm what's the pairing? Kyousuke X Kirino? Kirino falling for the spiderman and for her brother that is accepting herafter a while? she'd be the perfect Mary-Jane and Gwen for Kyousuke...
Zero Gawain chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
is very good crossovers, this very entertaining XD. I always liked the spideman spectacular, plus My Little Sister Can not Be This Cute.

I hope you can update soon, greetings.
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Wow this is actually very unique. I hope you update soon.
Thearux chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Nice going, please don't drop it, you are doing god's work.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Nice! I hope you'll update soon!
brownninja10 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Keep going! I kinda hoping you will add Kuroneko in this story.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Nice chapter!
BloodRobert chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
i love what your doing with this plot! please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Please update
FeX chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
wow muy interesante tengo que admitir