Reviews for The Time Experiment
Shadow Eclipse chapter 27 . 6/27
LOVE IT!
love love love!
Tcolt chapter 27 . 4/3
What a great story! Loved it to bits! Thanks so much!
CosmicEssence chapter 27 . 3/3
I am glad that you spent as much time on the healing as you did on the torture...too often the 'healing aftermath' is left cut off so bravo! Regardin the torture chapters; they were pretty vivid and like proper torture left me feeling a little uncomfortable to be reading them and yet still enjoying the story. Also liked how you allowed the reader to think about things or 'workout' some of the story ourselves rather than feeling the need to explain everything at every point...yes this does sometimes cause confusion but eventually you did clear those parts up with an explanation. My biggest criticism for this actually has nothing to do with the storyline or the characters (all of which were very well kept), rather its in the grammatical errors. There aren't lots and lots but there are enough to be noticeable you know? Sometimes its just a missed letter (as simple as a missing 's' to make a plural, or a missing 'd' to make a word past tense) other times it occurred via a mixup of words; you would put a word before another that only makes sense when put 'after it'. Incidentally the entire 2nd paragraph of this chapter has a number of errors including a line about this 'special light show' which makes little sense though I do know what it was you were trying to say. My only other critique comes from the TARDIS calling the Doctor, My Doctor...I think if she called him anything it would always be My Thief.
Anyway, enough of that! I loved reading this, enjoyed it a lot so thank you for posting and finishing it! :DD
valerie21601 chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
I really loved your fic! I don't say it easily. It was only by chance I found your fic, I hadn't looked at the Fan Fiction Dr. Who category in a long time. Clicked Rose and the 10th Doctor for the characters I wanted to read a fic in and voila! I found the Time Experiment.

I can clearly see it's been quite some time since you concluded this story and was working on the sequel on it. I hope you're still out there, alive and well. As sadly I do know bad things happen in real life and you can't write for long time because your muse ran away. I know this from personal experience with my own fan fics. I'm hoping you've been quietly working on it. These past couple of years, until it's done or almost done and start posting it on Fan Fiction. One day.
captain swan otp chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
this is fantastic! sequel please! i can't wait!
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 27 . 11/17/2015
You'll have to forgive me for not writing a review earlier, I was up until nearly three reading this. I quite enjoyed it, and much of it sounded very plausible (at least in the Who universe). I do sort of wish to see what would happen if the doctor found out the who as far as Rose's torturers, and I would love to see how Rose deals with being a TARDIS. I feel that's something that could be explored far more. Regardless, the pacing of this fic was excellent, and the missing information did not detract from the story and can be connected to with some thought.

My only complaint would be a minor formatting one. You aren't supposed to use parenthesis in between quotes, but rather end the quotation and then start a new one after you say what the person did. I'd explain in more detail, but if you do not wish to hear it, than there is no point in writing it. I'll answer if asked though.

Anyway, great fic, I enjoyed reading it, and I wish there was more.
The Writer of Fanfics chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
I've read this a few times but I LOVE IT
misherukuro chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Good story thanks for the read. ~,~
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
I absolutely loved it!
Fillymist chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
This is how that episode should have ended!
You, my friend, have earned yourself a follow :)
CamilleHelene chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
It is the must amazing and beautiful story I ever read. Thank you.
When will be a sequel? I'm dying for one! XD
julschristine975 chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
i love your story. Thanks so much.
maraudersbanana chapter 27 . 5/1/2015
I really enjoyed your story and I am looking forward to the sequel! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the last episodes of series 4 or even what happens with Amy, Rory, and River. I'm also interested in Rose's future interaction with Madame Kovarian (if that story-line will exist in your universe).
nuts4nargles chapter 27 . 4/29/2015
You sir, have angered me! I go through this whole story, basking in the glow that is finding a wonderful fanfiction to read for hours on end, feeling reassured by your assurances that there would be a sequel... But alas! No sequel! Why do you choose to torture me in this manner?! Please! For the love of the TARDIS! PLEASE POST THE SEQUEL!

PS: I really adored this story! Making me ache for the sequel even more! So pretty please post the sequel!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.