Reviews for The Time Experiment
JasperK chapter 27 . 9/5
Loved this. It reminded me why I loved the series. And the way you wove in Rose was clever. Ta.
TheStuffOfFandoms chapter 27 . 6/21
I really loved this and I hope you find inspiration and time to create that sequel.
Brilliopad chapter 27 . 6/7
This is possibly the best Doctor Who fanfiction I've read. It's impersonal, really, just coming from a stranger's review online, but honestly this story feels so tangible, the characters quivering into life - you've truly managed to capture them, to manipulate them into a spectacular tale. Unlike many of the publications on this site, or even the internet, it really feels like this could have happened, as though Davies might have conceived it. This fanfiction's been fantastic, and you know what? So are you!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 27 . 5/4
It was fantastic.
Owlqueen08 chapter 26 . 12/19/2018
Yes, so very beautiful
Midnight-Owl-97 chapter 27 . 5/3/2018
I really enjoyed reading this. The Doctor and rose needed a happy ending x :)
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
I want more, I want more! pretty pleaseAbsolutely love the story awsome writing.
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 27 . 4/22/2018
GOOD! I'm glad there is a sequel, this story is too good to not have one. And I'm glad you didn't go with rose being a Time Lady, as much as I love the idea of her being one; it's better for her to be a humanoid TARDIS and/or just have a part of the Vortex in her mind.
TheDoctorWhoSpeaksInHands chapter 27 . 4/13/2018
This story is, and always will be, Really Fucking Awesome. This is one of the best stories i have ever read.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 27 . 3/20/2018
Ah. This whole thing was so cute. I loved how you fixed Rose into the whole timeline and fixed the right sentences and adjusted the right places. It was fantastic.
The only area I have to criticize (constructively, of course) is that you put actions into parentheses instead of pausing the actual speech and writing out the action separately.
For example:
“Let’s begin,” he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he went. “I don’t have all day.”
Vs.
“Let’s begin (he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he went) I don’t have all day.”
Besides that, I thought this story was very well written and I loved it.
Melikalilly chapter 27 . 2/1/2018
I really love this story so much
koseta.a chapter 27 . 1/5/2018
Oh... My... God... That was absolutely beautiful. :')
Reader chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
This was so incredibly adorable and I love it so much! I know it's old now, but I'm reading this and it's amazing. I love your storyline so much!