Reviews for The Time Experiment
falconette360 chapter 1 . 7/13
Gorgeous
wolfntheif chapter 27 . 6/14
super awesome find, I love finding hidden jewels like this storyfantastic work here. it was creative with a great mix of whump, adventure, suspense, good characterization and fluff
guessitguest chapter 7 . 6/10
Enjoying it to the fullest
guessitguesy chapter 2 . 6/10
Wow!
grenadedragon chapter 13 . 4/20
So it won't be tentoo? Because without the Doctor's regeneration energy, that wouldn't be possible.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 27 . 2/25
While I didn't like what Rose went through, I loved the over all story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Ihavetoomanymythicalboyfriends chapter 14 . 2/3
ZOMG JENNY! Total twist that I wasn't expecting. Very well written and I love how accurate Jenny is to what we know of her().
SerratedCrest chapter 27 . 1/4
First comment of the new year! Okay, so I understand how life can become very busy and how a person can lose interest in writing. I have done it before and I still cannot get the motivation to finish my fanfiction... but I really do wish that you would post the sequel. Or at least that you update us on how it is coming along. This story was absolutely amazing in my opinion and was definitely way too short. Please do update us on the (hopefully) coming sequel! Have a good new year!
Scarlet1Moon chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
To be honest, I'm really really sad that you never posted a sequel in the end. I guess now it's not very likely. I really liked this story. I'm usually not very big on all that timey-wimey Bad Wolf-y stuff just because in 99% of cases authors go too far and it feels a bit like deus ex machina and just too epic to be interesting and realistic (as much as family sci-fi can be realistic), but here you put them through just the right amount of suffering to balance it out. And I love how you portrayed the Doctor here, with is stubbornness and unwillingness to accept that he can be happy. The whole Doctor/Rose thing was bittersweet with just a tinge of fluff, and it just did it.
Maybe a miracle will happen and you'll come back with the sequel but I don't want to be too hopeful - as the Doctor said here, it's better to be disappointed from the beginning than to have your hopes shattered :)
pumuckl91 chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
I loooooooved that story! will you still do a sequel?
Abeytu chapter 27 . 10/16/2016
I enjoyed this story a lot. I really hope you do a sequel.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
LOVE IT!
love love love!
Tcolt chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
What a great story! Loved it to bits! Thanks so much!
CosmicEssence chapter 27 . 3/3/2016
I am glad that you spent as much time on the healing as you did on the torture...too often the 'healing aftermath' is left cut off so bravo! Regardin the torture chapters; they were pretty vivid and like proper torture left me feeling a little uncomfortable to be reading them and yet still enjoying the story. Also liked how you allowed the reader to think about things or 'workout' some of the story ourselves rather than feeling the need to explain everything at every point...yes this does sometimes cause confusion but eventually you did clear those parts up with an explanation. My biggest criticism for this actually has nothing to do with the storyline or the characters (all of which were very well kept), rather its in the grammatical errors. There aren't lots and lots but there are enough to be noticeable you know? Sometimes its just a missed letter (as simple as a missing 's' to make a plural, or a missing 'd' to make a word past tense) other times it occurred via a mixup of words; you would put a word before another that only makes sense when put 'after it'. Incidentally the entire 2nd paragraph of this chapter has a number of errors including a line about this 'special light show' which makes little sense though I do know what it was you were trying to say. My only other critique comes from the TARDIS calling the Doctor, My Doctor...I think if she called him anything it would always be My Thief.
Anyway, enough of that! I loved reading this, enjoyed it a lot so thank you for posting and finishing it! :DD
valerie21601 chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
I really loved your fic! I don't say it easily. It was only by chance I found your fic, I hadn't looked at the Fan Fiction Dr. Who category in a long time. Clicked Rose and the 10th Doctor for the characters I wanted to read a fic in and voila! I found the Time Experiment.

I can clearly see it's been quite some time since you concluded this story and was working on the sequel on it. I hope you're still out there, alive and well. As sadly I do know bad things happen in real life and you can't write for long time because your muse ran away. I know this from personal experience with my own fan fics. I'm hoping you've been quietly working on it. These past couple of years, until it's done or almost done and start posting it on Fan Fiction. One day.