Reviews for The Time Experiment
Crystalzap chapter 27 . 3/19
cute ending :)
Quantumphysica chapter 27 . 3/12
This was really, really good. More than good. It was absolutely fabulous! From the number of reviews I can tell that many people have told you already, but I couldn't leave without adding my bit of appreciation. Thank you for writing great fanfic! _
eternal-love59 chapter 26 . 3/7
I dared to hope too soon :'( No sequel up yet BUT I'll be here waiting in case you decide to post it _
eternal-love59 chapter 27 . 3/7
I have so many feels at the moment! Gaaaahhhhh this story was amazing! How did you gone up with it? It was perfect! I've always had a soft spot for Rose and the Doctor...oh who am I kidding! They are like OTP! Thank you! I hope the sequel is up and dare I hope finish? Anyways looking forward to reading it :)
Yaraslava Rada chapter 27 . 2/14
Great story! I absolutely can not keep the grin off my face at this last chapter. This is definitely one of the best written, and thought out Rose-finds-her-way-home stories I've read! You also managed to keep everyone wonderfully in character. The only loose end, or perhaps something I'd have liked to see explained in detail, what happens to the bastards who turned Rose into a Tardis? (I hope they ended up stranded in some awful universe where they suffer!) All in all it was everything I hoped for (and then some!) when I read the summary. Keep up the epic work!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 13 . 2/11
Ooh! I know! The hand is River! Doctor plus Donna and maybe Rose!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 11 . 2/11
I knew it! Regeneration! Ha!
AmandeS chapter 27 . 1/21
Just finished your story, and it was brilliant. I love what you did and implied with Jenny's creation and River's spoilers. So much potential there ! I hope you will find the time and the inspiration to write/post the sequel to this story, I'm sure it will be a pleasure to read you again!
Queen Sound chapter 27 . 1/9
This story was amazing. I could hardly stop reading it, such amazing ideas and it was beautifully written. Thank you for writing it. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
One of the best Doctor Who stories I have read. Loved how you stuck to the storyline but all your extra bits were what made it great. It gave us all the happy ending we were wanting. The inclusion of Jenny was brilliant, much better then a second Doctor.
While it has been a while I hope to see that sequel you promised one day, would love to read more about the Doctor's and Rose's adventures in this world.
Thanks for a great story
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Daughter of the legends. That's the hint right?
Stuff of legends, daughter of the legends?
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Nobody wants to read 4 chapters of torture... Really, I don't understand why so many writers think angst/tragedy themes equal quality writing. Romance/Adventure label is somewhat misleading.
Midnightmoon321 chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
So sequel or nah...?
BadStormOncomingWolf chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
This is easily one of my favourite Rose fics; brilliantly written and I enjoyed reading your interpretation of the characters. I can see it's been almost 2 years since you finished this but so I don't know if you still intend to, but I would love to read a sequel if you have one planned.
Hcar0420 chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
This is amazing pls write more! Btw u are a fantastic writer!