Reviews for The Time Experiment
maraudersbanana chapter 27 . 5/1
I really enjoyed your story and I am looking forward to the sequel! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the last episodes of series 4 or even what happens with Amy, Rory, and River. I'm also interested in Rose's future interaction with Madame Kovarian (if that story-line will exist in your universe).
nuts4nargles chapter 27 . 4/29
You sir, have angered me! I go through this whole story, basking in the glow that is finding a wonderful fanfiction to read for hours on end, feeling reassured by your assurances that there would be a sequel... But alas! No sequel! Why do you choose to torture me in this manner?! Please! For the love of the TARDIS! PLEASE POST THE SEQUEL!

PS: I really adored this story! Making me ache for the sequel even more! So pretty please post the sequel!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 27 . 4/27
Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
Bad Wolf chapter 27 . 4/24
Oi mate! Two years! Where's that sequel you promised? This story is just too damn awesome to stop. Please post it soon... Complete if possible. I don't wanna wait lol.
Crystalzap chapter 27 . 3/19
cute ending :)
Quantumphysica chapter 27 . 3/12
This was really, really good. More than good. It was absolutely fabulous! From the number of reviews I can tell that many people have told you already, but I couldn't leave without adding my bit of appreciation. Thank you for writing great fanfic! _
eternalLove59 chapter 26 . 3/7
I dared to hope too soon :'( No sequel up yet BUT I'll be here waiting in case you decide to post it _
eternalLove59 chapter 27 . 3/7
I have so many feels at the moment! Gaaaahhhhh this story was amazing! How did you gone up with it? It was perfect! I've always had a soft spot for Rose and the Doctor...oh who am I kidding! They are like OTP! Thank you! I hope the sequel is up and dare I hope finish? Anyways looking forward to reading it :)
Yaraslava Rada chapter 27 . 2/14
Great story! I absolutely can not keep the grin off my face at this last chapter. This is definitely one of the best written, and thought out Rose-finds-her-way-home stories I've read! You also managed to keep everyone wonderfully in character. The only loose end, or perhaps something I'd have liked to see explained in detail, what happens to the bastards who turned Rose into a Tardis? (I hope they ended up stranded in some awful universe where they suffer!) All in all it was everything I hoped for (and then some!) when I read the summary. Keep up the epic work!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 13 . 2/11
Ooh! I know! The hand is River! Doctor plus Donna and maybe Rose!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 11 . 2/11
I knew it! Regeneration! Ha!
AmandeS chapter 27 . 1/21
Just finished your story, and it was brilliant. I love what you did and implied with Jenny's creation and River's spoilers. So much potential there ! I hope you will find the time and the inspiration to write/post the sequel to this story, I'm sure it will be a pleasure to read you again!
Queen Sound chapter 27 . 1/9
This story was amazing. I could hardly stop reading it, such amazing ideas and it was beautifully written. Thank you for writing it. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
One of the best Doctor Who stories I have read. Loved how you stuck to the storyline but all your extra bits were what made it great. It gave us all the happy ending we were wanting. The inclusion of Jenny was brilliant, much better then a second Doctor.
While it has been a while I hope to see that sequel you promised one day, would love to read more about the Doctor's and Rose's adventures in this world.
Thanks for a great story
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Daughter of the legends. That's the hint right?
Stuff of legends, daughter of the legends?