Reviews for The Time Experiment
Midnight-Owl-97 chapter 27 . 5/3
I really enjoyed reading this. The Doctor and rose needed a happy ending x :)
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 5/1
I want more, I want more! pretty pleaseAbsolutely love the story awsome writing.
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 27 . 4/22
GOOD! I'm glad there is a sequel, this story is too good to not have one. And I'm glad you didn't go with rose being a Time Lady, as much as I love the idea of her being one; it's better for her to be a humanoid TARDIS and/or just have a part of the Vortex in her mind.
TheDoctorWhoSpeaksInHands chapter 27 . 4/13
This story is, and always will be, Really Fucking Awesome. This is one of the best stories i have ever read.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 27 . 3/20
Ah. This whole thing was so cute. I loved how you fixed Rose into the whole timeline and fixed the right sentences and adjusted the right places. It was fantastic.
The only area I have to criticize (constructively, of course) is that you put actions into parentheses instead of pausing the actual speech and writing out the action separately.
For example:
“Let’s begin,” he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he went. “I don’t have all day.”
Vs.
“Let’s begin (he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he went) I don’t have all day.”
Besides that, I thought this story was very well written and I loved it.
Melikalilly chapter 27 . 2/1
I really love this story so much
koseta.a chapter 27 . 1/5
Oh... My... God... That was absolutely beautiful. :')
Reader chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
This was so incredibly adorable and I love it so much! I know it's old now, but I'm reading this and it's amazing. I love your storyline so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
Okay, I love your story, but is Rose able to travel in time or not? I know that you said something about her being able to and not being able to, so I'm not sure. And if Rose could travel in time, she could take Donna with her, to avoid Donna being in the TARDIS. Just wondering. But regardless, this story is great, thanks for writing it.
gwencarson126 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Where is the sequel?
Can't find it
RaziOUAT chapter 27 . 8/6/2017
Well now I enjoyed reading this. Well written for a first story. The timey winery aspect was good. You got another follower and don't stop writing.
guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
second time reading and still love it. Quite the unique idea, I really enjoyed reading it.
Espied7 chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
So, so lovely. Great job on the complexity of it all, and boy was it ever unpredictable! Thanks for writing
falconette360 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Gorgeous
wolfntheif chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
super awesome find, I love finding hidden jewels like this storyfantastic work here. it was creative with a great mix of whump, adventure, suspense, good characterization and fluff