Reviews for Coach Granger
Deathcrow chapter 5 . 5/18
This. Was. Awesome!

Hermione seemed to demure a little bit too easily considering Astoria was so ... possessive, but that's probably just my H/Hr shipping soul complaining.

Maybe I'm just bored by the typical formula of most fics on this site, but your stories are like a breath of fresh air. I thoroughly enjoyed this! I think the pacing in the second half could have been a little bit better, but it's barely worth mentioning.
Chaosbringer01 chapter 5 . 1/28
x
Corwyn chapter 5 . 1/19
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I love your short stories, but this was your best. I want to urge you to write more long stories. Thank you for sharing this.
old-crow chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Hi,

I loved every page. Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
There was a bit of a repetition "He looked terrible. Aside from the large hole in his chest, he looked terrible"

would sound better if it was shortened to avoid the word repetition, like this:
"Aside from the large hole in his chest, he looked terrible
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Please stop writing G500 etc.
It should be written out as 500 Galleons, the other way just looks clumsy, and is done neither in canon nor fanon so it feels immersion breaking.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
"quote-quote-important"
Looked a bit weird, I think you meant "Quote-important-unquote"
ak chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
bonne fic!
dumbledore n'a pas protesté pour la mort de voldy?
Draeconin chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Okay, you asked in your A/N about 'stripped down' stories. In my opinion, this one is ALMOST fleshed out enough. What you were describing is not a story, but a story outline.
Lord of All chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Read the story for the dozenth time. Have you thought anymore about finally posting a sequel?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
the summary lies when it says this isnt a harmony ship (even if things dont quite end up that way), but its an excellent fic regardless
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
its fitting that you mention neitzche, as harry confronts the abyss
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
interesting development of the love triangle, and on dealing with the malfoys
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
nice job on the nemisis plan to keep things interesting and funny, without compromising the drama of the main conflict