Reviews for Good Like Milk Baths
Duchess K chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Hahahahha.. This is sooo cute! XD
Jamie Black 5 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Everytime I read your fanfics I fall in love *0* this one was strange for me I loved Neji here but I just can't stop the sadness for his death TwT you of course like always wrote wonderful!

See you next time!
Mexicano27 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
This was a very cute story. Thank you for writing it.
princesshyuuga01 chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
OMG! That was the best Neji x Ino fic that I've ever heard. Infact it's really hard to find decent NejixIno stories where Neji and Ino aren't completely OC. I'm beyond content that I actually came across this story. It was really engaging. It was well-written and the plot progressed beautifully. I can definitely picture any relationship between Neji and Ino to be exactly the way you have portrayed it in this Literary Gold! This is the first NejixIno fic that I have favorited because the few that I have read had cliche and uninteresting storyline. So thumbs up to you for writing this brilliant piece.

I love NejixIno, but the pairing isn't very popular, but your story sure did justice to the few NejixIno fans out there. It was Exceptional! Please continue to write more NejiIno. Keep the Flame alive lol. Great Job.

I could go on and on about how wonderful this fic was. My eyes were practically glued to my laptop screen the whole time. I was hooked. I didn't want the story to end. Believe me if there were a hundred chapters I'd read every single of one of them today, today, today!

I hope to be seeing another NejiIno story from you soon. Again, Superb job! You are a wonder author, I just adore the way you managed to grab my attention with your use of words. And you managed to back up that captivating summary with a KILLER plot. A good summary is important but a great storyline really grabs the reader... and you had both. Splendid Job.

-PrincessHyuuga01
BananaBabe903 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Gahh I love this very much:) Thanks for writing such a brill story!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Great Story, Really Cute
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I Like This Chapter, Please Continue
Yoky2cool4u chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Neji is bi? I know like 5 people who are bi ... it's weird. Please Update! I wonder who this will turn out.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Oh Jealously XD
Continue!
kngrulz chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Woo four more chapters!:D hehe I love Nejiino (though I love most/many Ino pairings) they're so cute :3
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Good Chapter ! Lol
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Lol, Kiba Is So Stupid xD
Please Continue
ZOMG its Angie chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
ino is so confusing in this story i love it!
ZOMG its Angie chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
and now i feel the need to ship neji and ino...

great story and i cant wait to read more:)
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012