Reviews for This Disaster
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
aawwww! s0 cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
BigTimeFan-'10: I liked how we weren't sure whether or not Riley was mad at him and that she could see right through him. It shows that she really is perceptive and that Kendall is really that obvious about being possessive.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lella-Kiley-Luvr: Congrats on completing another awesome fanfic. I like the characterization for Kendall in this one. It makes his character on the show that much more memorable and more understanding. Awesome job.
Rage-Against-Time chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really liked this. The fact that you showed and explained Kendall's insecurities was good and it brought up good characterization for him. I liked how you had Riley be mad for a minute but not show how annoyed she really was. It's good to see a one-shot where it's a nice, simple, sweet story rather than drama filled. Loved it and hope we see more of their relationship in your future stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
shotinthedark: It was cute and it really characterized Kendall well. I never really thought of him as a possessive person, but it makes a lot of sense. Great job.
SoccerLaxGod25 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I think that the quote really helped push this story along and it helped set the tone. I especially liked how Kendall was following them around and then figured out that he was jealous strictly because he was possessive of the things that he had. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
BigTimeRush-DarkElements-Fan: I really liked this. The fact that she wasn't really that mad about him 'stalking' her was interesting, but it's like she said, she's used to exes being jealous over nothing. I loved how you brought up the tree hats in this one. Great job!