Reviews for Battle Cross
FreeCrest chapter 22 . 3/28
Is Mr. Sir from "Holes", perhaps?
Queenie Greengrass chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
I'm so glad you updated :) ALTHOUGH WHY THE HELL DID YOU END ON A CLIFF HANGER?!
Lill1000 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Ok first, maybe I should finish reading the story and THEN review... We had tje same idea! Hehe... Well, how can somebody be called father who is ready to harm his own son?! I know he wanted to teach him a lesson, but seriously!?
Im going to finish reading now...
LILL1000
Lill1000 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Hey! Ok this story is really cool and I am just at cahpter two! Okay, tje teal reason why Im forcing you to read this crap ;) is cause I got an idea for who the night fury coupd be. As mentioned he never took off his helmet. My idea was it could be hiccup. Maybe he just barely surrived the collapse of the cave and his father forbid him to race again. But at last it will come out! Maybe you like my idea or not. Pet me know it
Lill1000
ot
lilo202 chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Nice chapter. I especially liked the scene with Solomon and Valarie. I feel so sorry for Val, returned only to find a broken family.
I feel like the writing in this chapter was a bit worse than the previous chapters. I can't exacly put my finger on it but if I need to I would say that the flow was lacking somewhat, perhaps because it took you a long time to write it and you lost the flow in your head (if that makes sense?).
Hiccup2012 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
5) Line-X Tundra Truck
6) black
7) 420 different variations I think
8) Ashley?
9) language, innuendo, crude jokes, mature content, maybe the story about how Hector's parents split up.
10) haddock, Hofferson, Thorston, Thompson, Johnson, Maverick, Bateman
FuyukoYoshidaKat chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Hola! (I think you speak spanish as you could answer a few comments in previous chapters. If not, I hope you will understand this comment somehow :S )

Debo admitir que este FanFic es asombroso, enserio que me encanta :3 Hector es todo un descarado xD ya han pasado como 5 capitulos y aun no supero la risa en su intento de quitarle el sosten a Ash xDD
Y como describen la acción! Ojala sigan haciendo un gran trabajo como hasta ahora :) Enfin, quisiera participar en su quiz: ( I hope it'll be easier if I answer in english?)

1) Ashley Hofferson and Veronica Thompson.

2)Archibald is one of Solomon's old friends who became Hector's God-Father after Solomon was in jail for being accused of intent of rape. Hector calls him 'Uncle' because he thinks it's easier to say that instead of 'God-father'.

3) Umm.. Ansgard? I don't remember .-.

4)Ouch, that's difficult. 2. 40? Or not, I don't know T_T Just know he is Hector's virtual british butler, replacement of 'Annoying' Young Hector xP

5) An X-Tundra, or something like that (".)

6) Blonde

7) It stands for speed and defense and offensive weapons. (Ok, I should re-read the whole fanfic again after this...)

8) Joel.

9) Because of language and suggestive themes, and you were worried that if you left it in 'T' rate, and admin would erase it.

10) (Here, I died x_x)
-Hofferson (Ash, Archibald,Diana)
-Thompson (Ronnie, her mother)
-Haddock (Hector, Solomon, Valerie)
-Thorston (Teddy)
-Maverick (Alvin, Drake)
-Bateman (Cameron, Rebecca)
-Fungerssen [(this is wrong xD) Mildew]
-Johnson (Steward)
-Igerman (Frankie, the Haddock's chef)
And don't know more...( How could I forget Gordon's?! DD': )

So, hope I didn't failed that bad xD Good luck and please, update soon!
StorSpeaker chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM YOUR TRIALS OF HARDSHIP, HORRAY!
*Cheers, fireworks, clapping band other party items are heard*
It's great you have came back man. This is great, now to answer ur questions
1. Ash and Ronnie's names are Ashley and Rebecca
2. Hectors relation with Archibald is that either he is his uncle or father in law
3. Hectors grandad is Old Wrinkly
4. Jefferson is an AI program.
5. Ronnie drives the Zippleback 420/520
6. Alvin's hair is black
7. I have no idea
8. Not a clue
9. Wasn't it because of that stripper scene or when Solomon was drugged and accused of sexual assault?
10. I can't do it,
I know it's not all the questions but I didn't want to cheat.
Wait a minute...that is the LAST F$& %#£ CHAPTER OF THIS?! WHAT IS GOING TO MAN, UPDATE SOON!
And RAGE... Nice to hear from u to
THE NIGHTS RAGE chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
dude can we talk please
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
Yo, Equinox! Stop going AWOL and update this story! It's been months, man! Get off your PS3 Diablo wizard and write some stories! FF and your fans aren't paying you boatloads of money to sit around until 2014!

Shake a leg, bro!
lilo202 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
This is a good story, not a HTTYD fic, but a good story nontheless.
While the characters bear some resmbalnce to the originals it mostly feels like original characters who have a similiar personality (if it sounds like a bad thing know that I meant it as a fact, not as a flame).
I was a bit annoyed that Camearon don't have a thing in common with Camicazi (as Camiczi's personality would be best summed as firey Viking motormouth) but I got over it,
I actually like Hector's character. It's refreshing to see a jackass protoganist, while anti-heros and villans are quite common they are all sympathic, and while he has his moments -any scene with his mother, for example- he stays condesnding. The scenes written from his P.O.V help us get into his head and make the beauitful combinetion of making him an arrogent jerk (not that he doesn't have a reason to be arrogent) and yet relateble in a realistic fashion. Plus, I'm a sucker for a well-written "Dark Prince" kind of character, especially the badass ones ]
I have a slight problem with all the violence in the story, not in aww-there's-too-much-blood-and-gore-etc. way but more in the how some slight provactions cause some big violence. The first few chapter should have enough examples. I also get a comics-vibe from it, which isn't bad in and of itself but a bit irking for someone who expects a story to be as realistic as possoble unless the premise won't allow it. I also get the feeling that people get knock out a little bit too easily and stay like that for a too long time, as a general rool if you get hit in the head you'll be knocked out for a few minutes, any nore would indcate brain damage.
I could keep ranting about what I like and what I don't like in the story but this review is already very long, but I'll say that you have a lot of talent.
Queenie Greengrass chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
I'm crying help, the badassery leaking from this fanfic is too much! TOO MUCH I SAY!
dan chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
please updat.
Redman47 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
I have to say I really like the story so far, but if a may ask, why are you guys still making Hector a prick. I figured he's an ass because is mom left. But now that she's back why not have Hector have a change of heart and start being nice. Or you could have his team just stop during a race, and gang up on him. Because he yells at Ash for doing something while racing. So his team just snaps and goes after him. Hector just barely lost a 4 on 1. Why not make it a 12 on 1.(think I counted right, lol). They'll beat him to within an inch of his life. And then for the ultimate payback Ash could reach down over Hector and press the little button on the side of his helmet revealing who 'Night Fury' really is. Again just shooting an idea out. But I really like the story. Keep up the awsome work guys.
Redman47 Out Peace
Daniel1996 chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
great story. good luck on the tests