Reviews for Battle Cross
While I want to read more I feel like I am forcing myself at this point, while a good story it deviated from what I like so while it is great I can't continue this series.
Omfg
rcmp secret agent
Wow
I love this chapter so hilarious and full of canada XD
dragon god 758 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I love the story hope u make sequel it awesome stroy and I funny I laugh. My ass off
Queen Jellybean chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Just an observation, you called Ash Astrid around the part when Archibald came home
huntergo123 chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
Why does everyone seem to be an asshole in this story? Is it because, like you said, they're all based on yourself?
huntergo123 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Why the FUCK wouldn't Hiccup recognize his OWN motorcycle? WTF.
FuyukoYoshidaKat chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
I just gonna say...
AN UPDATE
WHAT A MIRACLE
I'M COMPLETELY OVERJOYFUL BY THIS CHAPTER, YOU ARE SO GREAT, I LOVED IT OMG IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? POOR HECTOR, STOP MAKING HIM SUFFER
A BANKRUPT? HIS MOTHER IS ACTUALLY A TRAITOR? ASH BETRAYED HIM AND TOOK CONTROL OVER HRT? HE DISSAPEARS IN ENEMY TERRITORY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAD JUST DONE WITH MY SANITY?
You know, at some point i expected like a bugging romance and an understanding, even a happy family like the one we didn't got in HTTYD2 but THE FUCK IS WITH YOU AND PLOT TWISTS? I DIDN'T EXPECTED THAT, AT ALL.
AND IT'S JUST A CHAPTER AWAY OF BEING COMPLETE AND A PREQUEL IN CONSTRUCTION, BUT AL OF THIS JUST GO ME DUMB AND HURT AND EXICTED AND ADHFJKALFHJDKKDD FUCK YOU AND YOUR AWESOMENESS.
UPDATE SOON, FOR THE SHAKE OF MY WELL BEING
And you owe an Ashctor moment for all the frustration, feelings and hurt you just put in my life with this wondeful fic. Please! Make it an AU. I don't care. I need a consolation hug ;A;
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
Bassilth Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Sorry RAGE he completed the transition to 'M'. Too slow I guess
Ernily chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Is Mr. Sir from "Holes", perhaps?
Queenie Greengrass chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
I'm so glad you updated :) ALTHOUGH WHY THE HELL DID YOU END ON A CLIFF HANGER?!
Sayuri Takehama chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Ok first, maybe I should finish reading the story and THEN review... We had tje same idea! Hehe... Well, how can somebody be called father who is ready to harm his own son?! I know he wanted to teach him a lesson, but seriously!?
Im going to finish reading now...
LILL1000
Sayuri Takehama chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Hey! Ok this story is really cool and I am just at cahpter two! Okay, tje teal reason why Im forcing you to read this crap ;) is cause I got an idea for who the night fury coupd be. As mentioned he never took off his helmet. My idea was it could be hiccup. Maybe he just barely surrived the collapse of the cave and his father forbid him to race again. But at last it will come out! Maybe you like my idea or not. Pet me know it
Lill1000
ot
lilo202 chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
Nice chapter. I especially liked the scene with Solomon and Valarie. I feel so sorry for Val, returned only to find a broken family.
I feel like the writing in this chapter was a bit worse than the previous chapters. I can't exacly put my finger on it but if I need to I would say that the flow was lacking somewhat, perhaps because it took you a long time to write it and you lost the flow in your head (if that makes sense?).
Hiccup2012 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
5) Line-X Tundra Truck
6) black
7) 420 different variations I think
8) Ashley?
9) language, innuendo, crude jokes, mature content, maybe the story about how Hector's parents split up.
10) haddock, Hofferson, Thorston, Thompson, Johnson, Maverick, Bateman
FuyukoYoshidaKat chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Hola! (I think you speak spanish as you could answer a few comments in previous chapters. If not, I hope you will understand this comment somehow :S )

Debo admitir que este FanFic es asombroso, enserio que me encanta :3 Hector es todo un descarado xD ya han pasado como 5 capitulos y aun no supero la risa en su intento de quitarle el sosten a Ash xDD
Y como describen la acción! Ojala sigan haciendo un gran trabajo como hasta ahora :) Enfin, quisiera participar en su quiz: ( I hope it'll be easier if I answer in english?)

1) Ashley Hofferson and Veronica Thompson.

2)Archibald is one of Solomon's old friends who became Hector's God-Father after Solomon was in jail for being accused of intent of rape. Hector calls him 'Uncle' because he thinks it's easier to say that instead of 'God-father'.

3) Umm.. Ansgard? I don't remember .-.

4)Ouch, that's difficult. 2. 40? Or not, I don't know T_T Just know he is Hector's virtual british butler, replacement of 'Annoying' Young Hector xP

5) An X-Tundra, or something like that (".)

6) Blonde

7) It stands for speed and defense and offensive weapons. (Ok, I should re-read the whole fanfic again after this...)

8) Joel.

9) Because of language and suggestive themes, and you were worried that if you left it in 'T' rate, and admin would erase it.

10) (Here, I died x_x)
-Hofferson (Ash, Archibald,Diana)
-Thompson (Ronnie, her mother)
-Haddock (Hector, Solomon, Valerie)
-Thorston (Teddy)
-Maverick (Alvin, Drake)
-Bateman (Cameron, Rebecca)
-Fungerssen [(this is wrong xD) Mildew]
-Johnson (Steward)
-Igerman (Frankie, the Haddock's chef)
And don't know more...( How could I forget Gordon's?! DD': )

So, hope I didn't failed that bad xD Good luck and please, update soon!