Reviews for Prison Break
Corwyn chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Looking forward to this continuing. As an aside, I'm amused that the "we're going to break Hermione out of Azkaban" chapter was published on Hermione's birthday. Thanks for sharing this with us.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
If you could continue this perhaps they could break into an armory to get thee xplosives needed to do their devious deeds.

They will have to get thru several ayers of security I don't know if Armories have shake detectors on fences and how many cameras they have and again if it depends on how *popular* the armory is like if it's a well known facility it would likely have a lot more security features then a not so well known one.

The budget wouldn't be there for out of the way armories.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Muggles have a term for Rita Skeeter. Yellow Journalism and it goes back to Hearst (which by the way Death Valley there is an entire castle just for him called Hearst Castle a museum now.)

The global elite on both political sides spin things to play with people's emotions.

CNN in America is totally a lie channel and supports *quasi* communist ideas which CNN International you get news you don't get in the USA that is *censored* and *softened*.

America Media is all entertainment and fast food stuff and should be disbanded.
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
YESSSSSSSSS! Doctor Who!
Roserayrose chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Hope you finish this off sometime soon :) I'm in suspense
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Say, why didn’t Dumbledore do as much for Hermione as he did for Harry? But then, Hermione’s just a Muggleborn, and Albus has his own little prejudices, as we have seen.

Hurrah for Percy! Hope it’s not a trap.
coolhacker1025 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
I don't really see the dursleys liking Doctor Who all that much. I think they'd find it "too freaky"
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Eeek! If Dumbledore thinks that Harry's going to waste time with the legal system...well, he's wrong I expect.

But it might be a really good idea if Harry and Ron talked to Percy first before doing something really stupid.

Nah, they'll never do that.

But isn't Hermione a minor?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Excellent! I hope to read more of this story very soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Dumbles, as usual, is underestimating Harry.
VJ Riddle chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Love it! Please continue! A 5th year science based escape attempt, this will be interesting...
lavanyalabelle chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Want more!
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Congrats on a 'legitimate' reason for incarcerating Hermione, and completely breaking apart from every other Azkaban story. And for the well-written exposition.
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
why not use C3H5N3O9? the just would have to rob an apothecary. I hope there will be a chap 3 sometime in the future
discb chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Oh lord, but this might lead to a great way to end voldiemorttttss