Reviews for A Certainly Pissed Off Accelerator
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 7/24
Superb!~~
Hakurei no Miko chapter 7 . 6/20
FATE STAY NIGHHTTT! indeed it is the best visual novel evaaaaaaa and saber is the best character evaaaaaaaaaa. :)))))
ZE Bri-0n chapter 8 . 4/21
Accidentally enslaved a demigod... Ah, um, aye, I don't have words to properly react to this.
I take it back. THIS is the Crowning Moment of Funny. Especially Henrietta's Parameters.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 7 . 4/21
You... you turned Accelerator, ACCELERATOR, into a nerd. That is hilarious. Utterly, utterly, hilarious.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 6 . 4/21
This entire chapter is one giant Crowning Moment of Funny.
mage of void omega chapter 2 . 3/26
ɠɩѵҽى a ɭɩŋҽ bɾҽak a ŋҽw ŋamҽ ɖɷŋ't ʏɷų tɧɩŋk?
Shadow of a Memory chapter 9 . 3/17
Definitely an interesting story, shame it hasn't been updated for a few years though.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 2/27
Interesting. I like it so far. Accelerator's three goals in his home world sounds like him. Also, I'm glad that you added that part about Accelerator's initial reaction to magic. He's an esper after all so it aids internal consistency.
Peto chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
ughh, whats the point of writing a story, andnot finishing it? I want more.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Wait...is he wearing clothes?
Sekirei no 109 chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
I don't care what the heck people say about this story this is the most awesome story I have ever read in my entire life.
Sydney chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.
Golden Dragon King chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
"who turned off the lights"... made me think about that Doctor Who episode "Silence in the Library"
amerdism chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Mernom chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Siesta as a secret agent... Epic