Reviews for A Certainly Pissed Off Accelerator
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Well i didnt liked this AU in the ZnT side... but at least i will left something respect to Accelerator...

I truthly feel him OCC, he is being way too violent and murdering to people that hardly had their hands into a shady bussiness and that behave on that way due their upbring, so they are only 'spoiled brats'.

Accelerator before being melowed by Last Order was a psycho, with extremes psychopatic and murdering tendences when someone truthly pissed him off. Very foul-mouthed and sometimes very sadistic getting quite creative in his ways of dispaching someone... and all that jazz...

But if you take a moment to see his life, you would see that even with his psycho personality, he wasnt any sort of serial killer or something like that, most of the people that came to fight him only ended with nasty injures... and when the project lvl 6 shift begun he was killing the sisters due being an order from the scientist and by the fact that, at the moment, he didnt see them as human, only dolls. That until Touma made him see the light with a falcon punch and he thought something along the lines 'what i have been doing?...' with a tone of repent...

The Accelerator that came out of that did really wanted to change, to do something about everything what he had done and that oportunity came up in the form of Last Order...

This Accelerator while being the same violent, foul-mouthed person with psychopatic tendences he wasnt the same as before... Thing that was confirmed when he didnt kill Awaki Musujime in the volumen 8 because the whole Tree diagram's remnant bussiness.

But he did really keep the same murdering tendences that he had before only that this one only appeared when he fought agains old acquaintance from the dark side... In this case the Hound Dogs and Kihara Amata... But that hardly meaned a thing since after that whole business he was force to enter in Group, and everyone there would kill anyone that have his/their hands in any shady bussiness of the dark side but innocent people? No he didnt killed people out the dark side.

After of all that... he mellowed quite a lot, he still have his snarky-foul-mouthed personality with a little of insanity here and there but generally he is quite good compared to his old self...

Anyway, the point what i want to made here is that... While the Accel form the volumen 12-13 is still a little insane, he isnt insane enough to go around killing people, or injuring them severely even less if they are just childrens that havent been into any deep darkness like him and dont know a thing about the world and its horrors. Causing them some pain? yes, but going to that point? nop.
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Wrong. The country is called Tristain while the continent is called Halkagenia.

The AIM field produced by Accelerator should be enough to shatter the Gandalf rune, i remember him tanking attacks from Misha(the pseudo magic angel who used the water as main weapon) in the WW3 and she was easily a casual mountain buster.

Accelerator didnt even made a mention or comment about regaining his ability to calculate or even speak/understand any lenguage.
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Superb!~~
Hakurei no Miko chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
FATE STAY NIGHHTTT! indeed it is the best visual novel evaaaaaaa and saber is the best character evaaaaaaaaaa. :)))))
ZE Bri-0n chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Accidentally enslaved a demigod... Ah, um, aye, I don't have words to properly react to this.
I take it back. THIS is the Crowning Moment of Funny. Especially Henrietta's Parameters.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
You... you turned Accelerator, ACCELERATOR, into a nerd. That is hilarious. Utterly, utterly, hilarious.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
This entire chapter is one giant Crowning Moment of Funny.
mage of void omega chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
ɠɩѵҽى a ɭɩŋҽ bɾҽak a ŋҽw ŋamҽ ɖɷŋ't ʏɷų tɧɩŋk?
Shadow of a Memory chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
Definitely an interesting story, shame it hasn't been updated for a few years though.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Interesting. I like it so far. Accelerator's three goals in his home world sounds like him. Also, I'm glad that you added that part about Accelerator's initial reaction to magic. He's an esper after all so it aids internal consistency.
Peto chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
ughh, whats the point of writing a story, andnot finishing it? I want more.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Wait...is he wearing clothes?
EMIYA KURO chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
I don't care what the heck people say about this story this is the most awesome story I have ever read in my entire life.
Sydney chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.
Golden Dragon King chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
"who turned off the lights"... made me think about that Doctor Who episode "Silence in the Library"