Reviews for A Certainly Pissed Off Accelerator
David chapter 7 . 3/28
Wow, that's one OP sword. It reminds me of the shovel from dungeon maker on the nintendo ds.
Mina Siegelaar chapter 8 . 2/13
I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ERO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ERO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ERO on : () or call him on 2348161850195 sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!
entelejent chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
How interesting! Wobbles though.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Haha! What a pervy sword.
makopaulo chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Just saw that this hasn't been updated in forever, so my bad.
makopaulo chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I did not enjoy this. I'd say more, but I'm sure that you'll just keep on writing this the way it is for your fans.
Sebaspe chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this crossover. Put Accelerator and Louise together was a very creative idea. I never had a boring time reading this, but I think there a few mistakes at Accelerator personality. In that time when the crossover takes place he was changing becoming a little more woried about the ones he cared (or that is what i want to think). I didn't expected that he would almost kill secondary ZnT characters (Giche, Momorentcy, Tabita, Kirche). I think it should have been a little more relaxed like he is the OP'iest character I have ever seen since DBZ and is dealing with enemies very near to regular humans...
Well ending the critic section. The story was hilarious, the fights were well written (and I know is hard to write a good battle that entretain the public). Accelerator is my actual favorite character and I always like to see him kicking the asses of his enemies in a god'like way.
Keep writting like this, you have talent (you win a follower). I am a little sad to see you left this story here without puting an end, but I had fun that is the important (although I would make a pedestal if you retake it xD)
Whit chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Epic! I love how you kept all the personalities in these story's mostly similar and not making any exceptions for Accelerators cold personality.
Bobs chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Loved this! So funny!
RuskaSky chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Accelerator was flawless in this chapter as always!

However, I am slightly confused by the quick turns of events. But before I start asking random questions, I will rather read this and the previous chapter once again as well as the next.

Your style keeps me reading, it's really interesting, just as your story itself.
RuskaSky chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
This is incredible! You definitely satisfy my fangirly needs with your flawless Accelerator (well, flawless because you have him down perfectly, not because he is flawless, for he certainly is not xD). Quite some unexpected events and increasing violence, but that's not bad - in the opposite, it's really good.

Grammar and flow is good, as well, though there are some minor mistakes, nothing worth mentioning though (heck, not even memorable enough for me). This story keeps me reading, so a favorite it is for me!
RuskaSky chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Oh my, wonderful! Accelerator is being Accelerator and it's just amazing! His brutality is displayed perfectly, and the rest of your chapter (in terms of flow, grammar, description and atmosphere) is great as well!
RuskaSky chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Wow, this was amazing! You present us an excellent Accelerator - my fangirldom drools all over the place.
I don't know Familiar of Zero, so I can't say anything to that, but that Louise will sure have a big surprise. She being his master? More the other way round. Accelerator just can't be tamed.

Loved how you displayed Accelerator's "duties" back in Academy City. Him breaking that fool's bones was very natural, too.

Grammar and flow are wonderful as well, so I'll keep reading.
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Finally I got the time to start reading this fan fiction. I'm a hard Accelerator fan and I love how you portrayed him here! His thoughts were so in character. I also enjoy your descriptions in between.

Your grammar is good, and the story flows nicely, so definitely a good prologue!
ahniya-sama chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
whoa this is so damn cool o_O Now I've found an awesome FoZ fic that features an unrestrained badass literally going all out! hooray for accel and his evil awesomeness xD