Reviews for A Certainly Pissed Off Accelerator
Sekirei no 109 chapter 9 . 10/30
I don't care what the heck people say about this story this is the most awesome story I have ever read in my entire life.
Sydney chapter 9 . 10/11
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.
BijuuDamaBomber chapter 4 . 8/15
"who turned off the lights"... made me think about that Doctor Who episode "Silence in the Library"
amerdism chapter 9 . 7/8
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Mernom chapter 3 . 5/12
Siesta as a secret agent... Epic
David chapter 7 . 3/28
Wow, that's one OP sword. It reminds me of the shovel from dungeon maker on the nintendo ds.
Mina Siegelaar chapter 8 . 2/13
I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ERO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ERO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ERO on : () or call him on 2348161850195 sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!
entelejent chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
How interesting! Wobbles though.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Haha! What a pervy sword.
makopaulo chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Just saw that this hasn't been updated in forever, so my bad.
makopaulo chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I did not enjoy this. I'd say more, but I'm sure that you'll just keep on writing this the way it is for your fans.
Sebaspe chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this crossover. Put Accelerator and Louise together was a very creative idea. I never had a boring time reading this, but I think there a few mistakes at Accelerator personality. In that time when the crossover takes place he was changing becoming a little more woried about the ones he cared (or that is what i want to think). I didn't expected that he would almost kill secondary ZnT characters (Giche, Momorentcy, Tabita, Kirche). I think it should have been a little more relaxed like he is the OP'iest character I have ever seen since DBZ and is dealing with enemies very near to regular humans...
Well ending the critic section. The story was hilarious, the fights were well written (and I know is hard to write a good battle that entretain the public). Accelerator is my actual favorite character and I always like to see him kicking the asses of his enemies in a god'like way.
Keep writting like this, you have talent (you win a follower). I am a little sad to see you left this story here without puting an end, but I had fun that is the important (although I would make a pedestal if you retake it xD)
Whit chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Epic! I love how you kept all the personalities in these story's mostly similar and not making any exceptions for Accelerators cold personality.
Bobs chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Loved this! So funny!
RuskaSky chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Accelerator was flawless in this chapter as always!

However, I am slightly confused by the quick turns of events. But before I start asking random questions, I will rather read this and the previous chapter once again as well as the next.

Your style keeps me reading, it's really interesting, just as your story itself.