Reviews for Kamen Rider GX
Indra201 chapter 8 . 9/23
qqqq
Indra201 chapter 52 . 9/19
7q
Do not delete anything anymore
Damn you made me cry with this chapter
Over 9000 love it
AlexisBaudens chapter 14 . 6/30
Oh my god, I want more stage with Ryuutaros in the body of Kurugasa.
Spikedmaster290 chapter 12 . 6/30
I wish he had those cards I mean having one deck full of good rider and the other for the bad.
Spikedmaster290 chapter 2 . 6/30
Will he get more rider cards and what about the bad ones like shadowmoon is he going to get them? And what about drive and ghost? And what about the Showa riders?
Love the ncis reference
Please keep this up
Kamen Rider Necrom chapter 6 . 2/19
good chapter
Savoxgut chapter 60 . 8/21/2015
wow, just wow, finally after a year I finished reading this story and just wow, amazing how you adapt to the Riders to a deck, in addition to the decks of Rika and Koji charmed me, besides the Ronin and Fantasy decks, it was luxury, Kamen Rider Duelist did not see it coming at first but I guess it should, as if just wow, incredible and amazing and then the end of the Rider War, the couple was a great bonus, I liked as handled, there are so many other things that fascinated me and I find the right words to express myself (I'm told I'm not very good at expressing, sometimes angry people not knowing communicate with them both in writing and speaking, I say that I alone am of few words and when I force myself to say more I begin to wander or be inconsistent)

for now I think I can only say it was an incredible story, that I regret having taken so long to finish reading (perhaps also find as it was finished, when I found her, at least I think), now I will continue with some of your other fics (either catch up or start reading, as the second part of this story, I have not even started yet I have to follow)
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »