Reviews for Kamen Rider GX
leep23029 chapter 1 . 2/3
Great chapter I hope to see some Showa rider cards as well as Hesei. Also I think you could've just skipped Jaden's duel or summarize it since many people have seen the the outcome of this duel.
pyrojack25 chapter 53 . 1/29
Uh oh!
pyrojack25 chapter 50 . 1/28
Now that was a pretty damn good chapter. ;)
pyrojack25 chapter 15 . 1/21
I'd hate to be a guy in a blue coat. LOL
pyrojack25 chapter 10 . 1/20
OOOH, now I was just picturing that, this version of the OC in blue, during class of all times. LOL!
Dicisgay 33321 chapter 1 . 1/11
Please put your 5ds saga back up.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 60 . 10/6/2014
This was actually a really really good story. I've never seen Kamen Rider before and I still enjoyed this story. Very good. I'm off to go read Kamen Rider GX: Society of Light now.
Jin Shirinue chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Both a little surprised, and pleased that Diend isn't on the list of dark riders.
Jin Shirinue chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Fighting foodons, that was one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen, so much so I still remember bits of it to this day.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/21/2014
COOL, ITS BEN 10! AND HIS DECK CONSISTS HIS OWN FORMS!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 60 . 5/30/2014
this story is awesome, in the altered words of Fourze, I say the following: Kamen Raidā GX ga shinji rarenaidesu!
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Not a bad start to the story, even though I haven't seen Kamen Rider before. Despite this, you seem to have done a pretty good job of mixing the two different stories together. The only big thing here is that you have some serious grammar issues. You change tenses, going from past to present several times just in one part of the story. Beyond that though, the rest was quite enjoyable and I hope all of your chapters are this exciting lol.
Studmanafier chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Okay, now for this chapter:
Apart from the Final Turn thing being arrogant and will probably become annoying this is a good chapter. No issues here
Studmanafier chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Okay, I've decided that I'm going to review each chapter and point put major problems. So:
A good chapter overall but the procter having Lightning Vortex and not using it at first makes his look stupid. If you switch it to Tribute to the Doomed (I believe that's its name) then it makes sense why he used it then since it only destroys one monster
Infinite Freedom chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I literally couldn't breath from how hard I was laughing when Blair declared her love for Kurogasa.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »