Reviews for Locks
THIS WAS FLIPPING AMAZING I LOVED IT A LOT PLEASE EXCUSE MY CAPS LOCK
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
AWSOME!
So emotional...but EXTREMLY well written.
satw username:iheartwhalesXD
basket1544 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for going through such emotional turmoil for your art.
Mitelia chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This is an amazing story. It was really sad, and I had tears in my eyes while I read it.
Fluffiet chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I'm so glad that you updated it, and that Norway needed to see the sea (See the sea...xD) this was a good fic. :D
MekkaBabble chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
"That bastard Libya…how dare he take you? Those African countries can do what they want to each other, but you're mine. We never trekked down to Africa and dragged them back home to work for us."

... Pardon me whilst I cough uncomfortably in a corner. I've already said it to you, but feel I ought to publicly add that the hidden irony of this is that Denmark likely raised the money to buy back Norway through slave labor.

One thing in terms of characterization you do well throughout is play up Norway's introversion and Denmark's behavior during a time when he was really the guy in power.

This was indeed a hard topic to write, but made for an excellent read. One I'm sure we'll enjoy for some time to come. Yay emotional catharsis!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I want to point out you posted this on Independence Day. Congrats on some unintentional irony.

What I really like is doing a compare/contrast between your humor stuff and *this*. All your other stories go , where this is quite literally slow-twist torture to read and the more I look, I think the worse it gets. In a totally masochistic way, I'm actually rather enjoying this serious SatW story trend.

Remember when I first told you 'oh, it's not that bad'? Well, I had a hard time eating breakfast the next morning.

-Mekkababble (not feeling like logging in on a foreign computer)
Fluffiet chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I had a feeling, that there would be another SatW fic posted soon, and I'm glad it came from you!

...I'm glad to see another serious story on here, I like those just as much as the humour ones...

Now I wish for Part II. Hurry and put it out there! I need it in my life.