Reviews for Master And Servant
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
omg! Sebby killed Ciel? Seriously? hey that's pretty harsh...just because he kissed Grell x.x
Well even if Sebby's reactions are being a little too rushed, the parts with Ciels and Sebastian's different inner feelings were great. I really liked their struggle :)
lol Grell messed up, like always xD Undertaker's way of bringing people back to life sounds very interesting, well done!
And awww SebxCiel is just too cute, I loved it x3 Too bad there are gonna be only like 3 more chapters, but you have done a pretty good job here, thanks so much! x)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Ok, so I choose to review on that chapter including the 2 others, easier this way.

1. I'm really impressed that you got to write 3 other chapters in only like 1-2 days, it's remarquable!
2. Finally someone thought about breaking Ciel's engagement with Lizzy, I don't hate her, but she kinda pisses me off...so yay thanks! :)
3. This. is. soooo cute! x3 Aw, poor Ciel, he must have been through alot back then in Paris x.x
Sebby's gift is very sweet too, it really surprises me he actually forgot it...but well, he's got something on his mind to make up for it, so it's fine I guess xD Ciel really needs to cheer up.
4. YAY Sebby confessed! That's so sweet of him, next time Ciel's gonna answer hopefully ;)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh em sorry, I wasn't logged in when I reviewed -_-''
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Omg it's great!
I really like that casual every-day begining, it's kinda nostalgic. And well imagining Ciel as an adult has always been awesome
lol Sebby has never taken a like to Pluto in 18 whole years I see xD