Reviews for Afghanistan Comes Home
skylaeatpie chapter 10 . 6/13
This was an amazing story, bravo!
Astrido chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
very good story. i really love sherlock here.
and you did john's behavious very well too.
cheers
yuura
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Great story!
Unionjackpillow chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Amazing and beautiful story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
LyricalMedley chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Aaaaw! What an amazing story! I love the brotherly banter between these two!
LyricalMedley chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Oh man, Sherlock's guilt over most of the things that have happened in the first three seasons...That's a HUGE thing!
LyricalMedley chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Hah! John is more capable of hiding things form Sherlock then I ever gave him credit for!

Loving this!
LyricalMedley chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
NO, this cliffhanger is wondrous! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Amazing story. It really went deep into John's character. I wish the show would do more about him although we got to see a bit in The sign of three.
I listened to a piece of music which I believe portrait the emotions of this story and especially the last chapter quite well. It's from the Parade's End soundtrack "Reunited".
Keep up the good work :D
LaurienCalafalas chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I just sent you a review, but I wasn't logged in, so I'm sorry if it didn't come through, or you didn't know who it was from :(
But it basically said I absolutely love your story and your style!
Lots of love,
-E
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I love this story so much! I was going to write a review for a few of the chapters but I couldn't stop reading. It had me totally entranced, and it's currently 6:41 am and I just wanted you to know that it's amazing and I'm going to look to see if you have other stories because I absolutely love your style!
Lots of love,
-E
PS I hate cliffhangers, but I forgive you for those (;
EJ 12212012 chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Very good story.
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
excellent, can't find fault really, though I'm no expert on military practices or placements so dunno about those...sounded good though. Loved the Mycroft inclusions even if he never actually appeared :p Mostly I jus loved the storytelling and emotion that seemed pretty well n character. Very very good :D Thanks!
Dairi chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Hahaha, I loved at the end of the last chapter, how John was like...don't you think I would've picked up on some of your lessons by now? Sheesh. Lol. Awesome.

Oh, but I did kind of want to ask...in his intial flashback with Sherlock there, I think John mentioned something about being all alone, again? I was wondering if that 'alone. again.' was referring to the Baskerville experince, or something from his days in the army? Did he still withhold that particular memory/nightmare from Sherlock?!

Or am I just overthinking things? -cough-

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading very much. :)
Tara Laurel chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I love John's back story and thoroughly wish it would be explored more. Thank you for granting that wish. Between the insights into John's past and the brotherly bonding moments between him and Sherlock, this was a truly great read.