Reviews for Afterthoughts a collection of sequels
MissDonnie chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I really loved this...
Jane Doe51 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Oh my...thank you !
As much as I understand why it couldn't happen in the story, I'm so grateful for this AU ! So many feels ! It's perfect ! Thank you !
superwoman1015 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
This was adorable and sweet. I get why you went the way you did in the actual chapter, but this was adorable.
AngryLittlePrincess chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
You suck less now! Love you, Holly
Jane Doe51 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Some Jane/Lisbon romance, Cho/Rigsby Bromance and Cho and Fischer redifining their relationship...it makes a good story !
AngryLittlePrincess chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Kim squared! Hilarious how Cho finally had to be on the other end of a relationship punchline
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Another very enjoyable vignette. Whipped Jane - about time too.

AngryLittlePrincess chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
This was better than what I've imagined. The smile and the HI sold it for me. I really love that. Falling on your butt ice skating is uncomfortable because of the cold and its wetness but Lisbon was distracted indeed to not notice JACK!
tikismile chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I loved seeing them after the proclamation! So sweet!
Jane Doe51 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Awww...it's so great to have a bit more of this wondeful universe you created ! I love that they can share a simple moment like this one, filled with tenderness and love ! A moment alone, for them to express their feelings for each other, after repressing for so long ! It's a wonderul moment...and I especially love that in the end, Teresa wants to have no regret about it...and I love that this love story is making her happy, like she should be.
Thank you for sharing !
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
lovely!
LAurore chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Yay ! Glad there is some sequels to this amazing story ! I needed this fluff for Christmas LOL
Marcia Santos chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Marcia santos

I'm just loving it, thank you!
Special Agent Baker chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Aww! I loved it! It was just so adorable! When I saw Holly Golightly, I was like, "Wait a minute..." Lara ;)))
Special Agent Baker chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Brilliant! I loved it! It was so cute... Lara ;))