Reviews for Code
Starscreamgirl13 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Starscreamgirl13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Like it, Em.
Lady Lisette chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
ugh, Umbara...horrible stuff happened there. Interesting to see this take on it.

So who are these two girls? I'm so anxious to find out more about them.
Erin-Skywalker chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Okay slightly confused… Who's Rain?
Update Soon!
MichaelJacksonFanGirl1996 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Holy cramoli. Vein totally kicked that wino's butt. Who's this Rain dude? Keep writing! :-D
Lady Lisette chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
at last! She is free! I'm so happy for her :D
Was that black-haired guy a clone? Who? Dying to know...!
MichaelJacksonFanGirl1996 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Pretty darn good. Yay, Vein's free! Write more. More, more,more!
MichaelJacksonFanGirl1996 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Dr. Feinz' assistant has a point; Vein doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from ANYBODY. Dr. Feinz reminds me of Conrad Murray a lot, even though he's in jail. I just wanna strangle him already. :-(
Lady Lisette chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
wow...what can I say?
Great story, poor girl...hate the doctor probably almost as much as she does!

About now I'm wondering where the story is going - when she's going to escape this nightmare - and see when she takes part in the SW universe. How much longer is this going to go?

Love how you just keep feeding my hunger for more!
Erin-Skywalker chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I love this story do far. I just love it. The way you right is powerful and captivates the audience.
Update soon!
Lady Lisette chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
wow. chilling!

Amazing poem about guilt. We all have it some shape or form *raises hand* and this poem nailed that experience and emotion, right on the head. The ones that hit me hardest were "when I smile, you shake your head; when I love, you pull me back down". Just, wow!
Lady Lisette chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Gosh, poor gal. The pieces are beginning to fit for me now, but I'm still very compelled and interested in her story.

I really love your OC so far. She is most-definitely not a Mary-Sue and you are portraying her very well. Before long, though, I'll want to see how she plays into the Star Wars universe and the lives of canon characters. Nevertheless, I like her and her attitude and her willpower, even though it seems like they have no purpose yet. I hope she escapes soon!

SherlockSoka chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Becca...u just ruined an important plot point.
MichaelJacksonFanGirl1996 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Pretty darn good. Could you please not put in the 'f' word a lot? It's making me uncomfortable. But, Vein lost her troop. If that ever happened to me, I would always think "Dumb guy, dumb guy, dumb guy!"
MichaelJacksonFanGirl1996 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Wow. Really creepy with the med notes. I wonder if Dr. Feinz is gonna do something bad to Vein. Please write more!