Reviews for Curse of the Snake Demons
yay! she finely got his trust
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Update immediately, please!
DONOVAN94 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
wow, i must say, i am really, really impressed. I could totally believe the characters were doing this, you wrote them really well, especially Jake, he gave me goosebumps at certain bits 8D amazing story, already filing it away for the favourites drawer!
but please please PLEASE write the next story, you left this on such a cliffhanger, is the devil at the end? adam? or something else? :D cannot wait! please please update sooooooooooooooooon!
Wommera chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Interest chapter.

Why introduce the older brother so late in the story? Why not make references to him earlier, then it would come more as a shock when you find out he's a bad guy.

Is the story nearly over? I hope you update again soon.
Cataluna87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is by far the best story I have read with this character!
leialei chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
wowsers...im crying! fufufufu. anyways wodnerful chpater. cant wait for the next update see ya!
Wommera chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
I haven't cried so much in a while. Good chapter.

I applaude you killing off her brother. To me, he didn't feel like a very important character.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Wommera chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Oh. My. God.

Love the new chapter. I can tell we're getting close to the end. Sad, but at least you're planning a squeal.

Can't wait for more.

Wommera chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Oh, thank the Goddess they finally acted on it.

Great chapter.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wommera chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for more.
Wolfe's Girl chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
awesome update.

The wait was worth it
Wolfe's Girl chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great update!

Poor Claudia. being turned into a demon against her will & finding out the same thing that was done to her will be done to her brother.

At least Jake is there to help.

Can't wait 4 the next chapter.
Wommera chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Awesome chapter. And such a thrilling twist too. I feel real sorry for whoever has Claudia's little brother.

Can't wait for the next update.

Wommera chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter. I especially like the detail you went into with the ritual.

I hope we can see more soon. This story has been checking my computer every hour.

DEVINE.L chapter 7 . 7/15/2012