Reviews for Giroro Presents: Dating the Enemy!
cryshardy chapter 36 . 2/24
Oh my God! I need to know wats going to happen big BIG time. Please update soon! I would love it forever
TamamaNitoheiDesu chapter 36 . 1/29
This story was the best...I miss reading the updates. Keep up the great work with your recent stories tho, I'll be reading them soon. :D

Thanks for the awesome read!
SouthernKittyGal chapter 36 . 1/23
BAAAAAAAHHHH I miss this story. *desperately reaches out for story as it runs away* Noooooo, come back!
I think this is my third or fourth time rereading it.
Nope, not obsessed. Not in the least.
...
Please update it someday soon... :/
Himaru chapter 36 . 1/5
It's too beautiful! Couldn't stop reading it and was sweating dramatically at the cliffhangers! You trying to give your fans a heart attack? Please continue I wanna read this one to the end!
GiroGirl723 chapter 36 . 8/30/2013
Did you, like, die or something? PLEASE update! I LOVE this story and even have a 'Rio Geeless' inside joke with my friend!
Springdasie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So... I just spent 12 hours reading your story. Soooooo good. I love your ability to write in a fashion true to the show and to the characters. That being said, WRITE MORE! *pout* I'm so in love with this story and I want more. *big puppy eye* Please?
Erinunu chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
wow, its been commercial break for 4 months...you'd think they'd run out of ads!
rndomfan chapter 36 . 7/17/2013
Nooo this commercial break is killing me! I want the DVD version. You, have managed to keep me reading all 36 chapters in one sitting (yes, it's that interesting) its now almost time to wake up and even though I'll be a zombie the rest of the day I won't regret it. I like the plot and yes I like you narrator (makes me fill like I'm watching the anime haha), and I especially like all the NatsuxGiro, DoroxKoyuki goodness! I need moar. I feel like something was about to happen, mainly Nastumi confronting Giroro finally! ohohoh and Dororo just asked Koyuki on a date, I NEED to see what happens next. I know you are on a hiatus but please don't let this story die!
cody murphy chapter 36 . 6/11/2013
ok, shit is about to hit the fan again! this story is so good, i dont ever want it to end! but... anyway, this story is da bomb! the next chapter better be a doosey of an action and romance scene for either group. if not, i will bribe freddy kruger into shoving a pineapple up your ass leaves first! have a nice day.
cody murphy chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
ok, i have almost no idea what happened in this chapter, but im sure it will work its way into comprehention in my brain soon enough... great job!
LionshadeSC chapter 36 . 5/27/2013
AAAGGHHHHH THE QUEENY NEEDS TO GET ANOTHER HOBBY! AAAAGGHHHH

*sigh* at long last, it's come. the end of the story. well, this far, at least.

UGH. i want to know what happens! NOW I GOTTA WAIT D8

i hate waiting.
UGH
i cannot STAND THIS! Dx

*rocks uncontrollably* i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait

Dx I DONT WANNA WAIT
I WANNA KNOW HOW IT ENDS
WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but garuru sounds really hot in his human form 8l
when i figured out it was him i was like WHOA. HE'S HOT

well, its anime. all the main characters are either a. hot or b. cute. so, yeah. :p

mkay.

impatiently waiting for the next chapter, cant wait to read how its all going to wrap up, KEEP ON WRITING! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
AAAAHHHH TRUTH REVEALED D8
LionshadeSC chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
HOLY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, BATMAN. PLOT TWIST

i hate it when foreshadowing comes to bite the characters in the butt.

agh and i liked that one reference a few chapters back with the big lipped aligator moment. it made me smile :3

GAH EMOTIONAL CONFLICTS ARE CONFLICTING Q.Q

i'm so nervous, i cant wait to see how it ends! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
ha. title. i see what you did there x3

just gotta say i love the narrator. he's great :D
LionshadeSC chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
could she be slowly falling in love with . . . Giroro?

ah, distance makes the heart grow fonder or something like that :p