Reviews for Giroro Presents: Dating the Enemy!
Aquaqua chapter 1 . 8/24
Um...I really liked your story, and I was wondering if I could do an audio recording of your story? It won't be anything fancy (I'm awful at editing) but I'd greatly appreciate the voice-acting practice! I love the way you interpret the characters, and I'd like to try out their voices!

Thank you for your time! :)
flamingheathen chapter 37 . 12/17/2016
Oh wow!
I found this story DA and looked for the rest on here. Love how you tell a story hope you can come back to this soon! :3
Mokenda chapter 37 . 8/4/2016
I'd love to hope that one of these days you'll continue this story. It's a wonderful story that has me vividly imagining each and every scene, not to mention the laughs that it brings as well. Thank you for such an amazing story!
mikhaelamabini chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
my favorite fanfic ever I love this story. it's a bit sad to leave it undone though, thank you so much for writing this. i hope for an ending if it isn't too much to ask. Once again thank you author for the lovely fanfic.
lauren chapter 37 . 3/23/2015
Wheres chapter 38? Don't leave the fan fiction undone! I love this fanfic so much! Take your time though, i'm just so eager to read the next chapter!
PurpleDisaster chapter 37 . 3/1/2015
I love this fanfic so much! Are you going to continue it? Plz do! I support koyukiXdororo and also natsumiXgiroro. You are also a good writer, plz continue I literally check this site everyday to see if there is a new chapter...
malie chapter 37 . 12/13/2014
PLEASE MORE! THIS IS MY FAV. FANFIC EVER! :3 YOUR SUCH A GOOD WRITER!
MOOOOORRRE! plz XD
Ziasafeli chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
I love this fanfic! Please make more!
FreyaIwa chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Oh, man I was hoping that since I just started reading this a few days ago it would be finished..
Especially since it's on 37 ;;;;
You are going to finish this right? Please please finish this I'm so addicted to it!
The One and Only Birdie chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
I loved the brother sister banter with Natsumi and Fuyuki :) Not to mention Dororo's sleepover! Oh man, that killed me! :D

I keep reading, you keep writing. Deal? Deal.
The One and Only Birdie chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
HAHA I loved your Fourth Wall comment :) You're very good at playing up the comedy, and I you seem to have a really good grasp of the characters! Love it! :D
The One and Only Birdie chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Oh man - I love this! This is all kinds of fabulous. You have the same satirical wimsy the show has and I love it!

I look forward to the next 32 chapters! :D
Scissors-is-a-Nerd chapter 37 . 7/11/2014
AKJLSHFKJFH! I FORGOT!
Oh well, I am here now!
And for some reason I had thought that I did not read chapter 36!
I typed up a whole entire review and then... I just... I totally didn't realize that I had already read that chapter.
Wow.
So anyway.
Great to see that you're updating this again; if not present-tense, then it's nice to see that that commercial break finally ended for a day, at least.
*Momentary review break; it's little sis' birthday and I have to leave for a sec to play a board game with her.* Not like that will matter in the end.
All right, I'm back.

"That's not a good symbol, you baboon!"
Phfft... I'm laughing right now. At least they tried.

My gosh. All the stuff that you mentioned where the guy gets the girl. XD Never happens. That's great.
*Sorry, have to take a break again*

"Koyuki and Natsumi are different girls, you know."
That completely caught Dororo off guard. "What?"
I know, right? Took Giroro forever to find out, too.

Okay so so far this has been a really confusing review because I write stuff as I go, but I'm done reading now so I can piece it all together.
My first thought as I finish: Wow. Garuru is great in this. Then again, he's one of your favorite characters, so it's natural that you would be able to write him so well. ;)
Giroro's lucky to have him as a brother.
But... you have me on the edge of my seat here. And I'm sitting on the floor!
Will Giroro turn back? Hmmm...
Will Natsumi stop being dense and just confront Giroro already? Hmmm...
Will Dororo tell Koyuki his feelings? Hmmm...
Will the narrator or the author win in their little background battle? Hmmm...
When will this animation company run out of ads to show? (The biggest question, I think.)

For the first half of the chapter, it felt almost like all the italics were erased, because in some places, characters were thinking and their thoughts were not italicized. This is fine to do, but only if you are consistent with it, which you haven't done this chapter - so I'm guessing that it's the formatting's fault. (Yes, it does do that sometimes.)
Also, I noticed your perpetuating habit of using "the adjective _" in place of characters' names; for example: "the pink-haired girl," "the blonde-haired man" (side note: blond is for boys and blonde is for girls, just like fiance is a male who you're engaged to and a fiancee is a female) "the Keronian-Pekoponian," "the Corporal." After a while, it gets a little tiring to see, especially since your readers already know the names of these characters and who the characters are, so it's unnecessary to remind them so often. And if you do want to remind them, then there are other ways to do so. You know what I mean. I trust you.

Anyway, another great chapter as always, and sorry for the super-late review :P
Keep up the good work! This story is getting tenser and tenser with each chapter! (I sure hope that "tenser" is a word!)
TamamaNitoheiDesu chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
Yaay, another update! I enjoyed it, although I have forgotten some of the previous elements in the story... Keep up the good work!
Mysty chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
...am I dreaming?
...oh my word it updated.
I literally did a happy dance around my house when I saw this! Great to see it's back!