Reviews for The Open Cage
Potter's Bard chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Interesting start to the story. Mizuki's scheme to get Naruto was certainly different than most. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops, especially with bringing Haku into the mix!
king of the shadows chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
yo got to say great story so far sat down and read all 4 chapters in one go cant wait to see what you do from here with it keep up the good work

may the goddess Inari Watch over you
G chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
When are you going to update? This story is very good. Your readers would like to know how your version goes.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Please updates soon.
guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Hello, I have missed your story updates. I hope you will be writing again soon. You have a very good story line and I would love to see you complete it.
ScarlettFire93 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Really Awesome :)
Saligia chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Heya, Love the story so far. Good grammar, nice flow to the text, excellent all round. Kudos.

The only complaint i've got is that you are yet another writer who has decided that Sasuke and Sakura are evil incarnate. I'm not a fan of them either, but the constant 'pink banshee' and 'arrogant emo' stereotypes, no matter how justified, cheapen what might otherwise be a decent antagonist or complex foe. Making them cardboard cutout stereotype evil people.
Culebra del Sol chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Huh...
I very much enjoy this story already, and yet it irritates me at the same time, because there aren't any problems that I can find for you to fix.
Makes me feel bad.
Midoriryu chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I wouldn't say it sucks at all actually. :) I am curious however, were those Kumo nin really missing nin? That kind of operation seems more elaborate than I would have expected for the type.
Midoriryu chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Ouch. Would I be right in thinking that because they took Kakashi by surprise that his reactions were more... instinctive than he would have preferred?
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Well, this chapter left me with a confusing mix of feelings. On the one hand you've made Naruto and Hinata very powerful for their age. Yet at the end you showed that they weren't TOO powerful.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I was just about to quit reading this story, despite how interesting some of it is, but your author's notes stopped that. I abhor character bashing, and neither of those two deserve it in my opinion. Thus I shall continue to read for now.
Nagato wannabe chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
updates! need updates! lol take your time dont screw it up..
Nagato wannabe chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
im enjoying it so far.. keep it up!
Nagato wannabe chapter 2 . 8/30/2012