Reviews for What Happens Now?
CollegeProblems chapter 7 . 2/13
I just wanted to say I think you have the characterization down pat! I can honestly see this story happening. Its one of the very few fics in this fandom i like. hope you write more
jaddedquil chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Lovelyandhopeful chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I think that this fanfic is amazing! You should totally continue it!
reemarie36 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Please update sooooooon!?
101cecilia101 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
i cant ait to read more :)

post more soon plzz
101cecilia101 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
HOT!
101cecilia101 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
omg i love this!
best ever!
keep writing the last chapter cracked me up i was laghing sooo hard my face was red my mom thout i was choking and almost called 911!
lol
MoonlightHunter chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Aw, come on! I was waiting for such scene throughout the whole Reckoning. (a pity it ended as it did, but then we wouldn't have this fanfic). To me it's totally clear** Update please or else your fans will die from waiting(((
(I don't want to die! I am too young to die!)
Ehem, so yeah, you got me...
Waiting for the next chapter *sight* ;)*

P.S. I guess Christophe is going too. What do you think will happen if he gets drunk? *wink*
fan chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update. your killingme making me wait
bookfanatic9 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Omg! It's sooo good! Please keep writing and update soon! Please!
cl.lee chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
That was frigging awesome! I love the way you wrote it! Especially the part about changing his profession to be an actor. I think he can pull off being an actor and a male model (: keep it up!
emma ozear chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
KEEP WRITING FOR CHRIST SAKE
Dru-girl chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Update asap! Please I love this story!
Bulldogbarb09 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
You quite literally have me hanging on the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. I mean I love Graves to but this last chapter you wrote had me breathless, heart-pounding, and mouth dry. Please don't stop writing it.
Iresha chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Please finish the story, please!