Reviews for What Happens Now?
MoonlightHunter chapter 6 . 4/13
Aw, come on! I was waiting for such scene throughout the whole Reckoning. (a pity it ended as it did, but then we wouldn't have this fanfic). To me it's totally clear** Update please or else your fans will die from waiting(((
(I don't want to die! I am too young to die!)
Ehem, so yeah, you got me...
Waiting for the next chapter *sight* ;)*

P.S. I guess Christophe is going too. What do you think will happen if he gets drunk? *wink*
fan chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update. your killingme making me wait
bookfanatic9 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Omg! It's sooo good! Please keep writing and update soon! Please!
the official cl chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
That was frigging awesome! I love the way you wrote it! Especially the part about changing his profession to be an actor. I think he can pull off being an actor and a male model (: keep it up!
emma ozear chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
KEEP WRITING FOR CHRIST SAKE
Dru-girl chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Update asap! Please I love this story!
Bulldogbarb09 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
You quite literally have me hanging on the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. I mean I love Graves to but this last chapter you wrote had me breathless, heart-pounding, and mouth dry. Please don't stop writing it.
Iresha chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Please finish the story, please!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
awsomness you rock
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
that is awsome keep on writting
mandy chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
i enjoyed your 6 chapters, well done, that was a fantastic effort, i just wish Lili St Crow would write at least one more book, we all felt lost and empty after Reckoning, maybe if we keep begging her she might think seriously about it, the story needs completion not just the love triangle to be cleared up but the story didnt finish at all, she has lots of options to continue the wonderful story she has created,why not write one more ? Lili must know how much her readers would appreciate it
cool chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
dont lose hope, you are an excellent writer this is my third time reading this particular story and i have enjoyed it every time.
BurningThoughts chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Cool story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
WHOAAAAAA buddy! Is it bad that I laughed so hard I almost couldn't breathe at Dru? It was just... It's just Dru's luck, y'know? Forget some pyjamas ONCE, and OF COURSE Christophe is there. couldn't be Nat, not even Shanks or Dibs. It HAS to be him! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm getting way to much sadistic pleasure out of this. :D
Can't wait to see what happens next! (Oh and I think you did a great job of getting those confused feelings across. :))
Skylight Reality chapter 6 . 8/12/2012