Reviews for What Happens in Baltimore
agent Q chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
i can't wait to read more
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
So happy to read this. Thanks for going on with this very good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Really like this, hope to read more!
PennyCent chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I have been thoroughly enjoying your story. The point of view has been deliciously entertaining and, for me, rather spot on. Murdock's inner voice, often full of turmoil, can be a hard one to pin down, but you've done wonderfully. I simply can't wait for more. The mystery too is very intriguing. You've done a wonderful job setting it up and crafting both the flow of action and dialogue.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
This is a simply amazing story. I am enjoying it very much and I love it written from inside Murdock's mind.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Awesome. It's a lot of fun (though a little confusing) to be in his head. Damn smirky Stockwell.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Amazing! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the great work!
KennaC chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I hope you plan to continue the story. It's a great start and I always love Murdock-centric fics.

Looking forward to more!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Oh, this is so very good! I love the whole thing told from Murdock's perspective and I can actually believe he is the one thinking all of this. Nice job mixing Towson and Baltimore into the story. I was almost waiting for the Able that was shadowing him to be the next victim in the library bathroom. This was well worth waiting for.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Remarkably intelligent. And - for my money - the cutest of the team.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Now we have the mystery of what that dime-sized bruise is on the Ables. The killer is almost like a modern-day Jack the Ripper only with a different type of victim.

Wow! Very good stuff here! I will be anxiously waiting for more. I like your writing style very much.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
So so so good. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
NESCartFanatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, that was darkly awesome, can't wait for the next part!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Writing this in first person is very effective. Heightens the eerie mood of the night scene he finds himself in. Makes Stockwell seem even creepier, if that's at all possible. Some very good lines in here. This is going to be interesting. I'm eager for more.
MuffinGirl1510 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting, no doubt... can't wait to read more of you.