Reviews for Fireworks
Nikkie Volturie chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
pls finish

Nikkie Volturie
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Loved Penny having the lights turned off so she could snuggle Sheldon the best was her leaving a way for Sheldon to come give her a kiss goodnight. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
You could hit Leonard over the head and he'll still not stop running after Penny. Nice idea about the phone, hope everyone finds out before the end.
Really nice chapter, please make it a happy ending.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Leonard needs to get over Penny. The Shenny is all fireworks. He is just in the way and getting burned.
JimmyLane chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Aawww so soon? And it was just getting even better, ah well hopefully there'll be a sequel, or even better another Shenny story to come up with:D the end scene had me sming a fool;) how smart of Penny to do that LOL
rattychipmunk chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
That is so sweet! I love this story, it's so unlike all the other Shenny fics. Please update it soon!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Haha Leonard dejected and clueless.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
You should get Priya back here so Leonard isn't pining over Penny. It's pathetic, since Shenny was meant to be.
-Anon13
rattychipmunk chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is absolutely amazing so far! One of my favourite Shennu fics! It's so sweet and believable as well :) I also LOVE that Raj is in on the secret - I can't wait for you to update!

Ratty
BreathlessFaith chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Penny and Leonard's phone call was very funny. Love how Raj has no problem covering for Penny and Sheldon. Although I do look forward to the moment when Leonard finds or figures it out. Hope to read more soon.
pjack66 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I like this so far. My only complaint is, If they wanted to know where Sheldon was, why didn't they just call Sheldon? Raj texting him to give him a heads up was funny but nobody thought to call him? I'm going with the flow with the story but I really don't buy into the Fan Fiction consensus that The guys screwed over Sheldon in the Arctic. It seems to me they implemented his experiment as designed, they just fed him phony data to keep him busy while they did the real work. The trouble was Sheldon's experiment was flawed. Besides that aside, I really like your style, it flows well and the story is interesting. I look forward to future updates
Aspielady chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is terrific! Keep going!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Hiding this from Leonard too long will not end well. I hope they know what they are doing. Sheldon is definitely better for her. Leonard is too needy and way more into her than Penny ever will be. Sheldon as a distraction while she was on the phone was just a little OOC, but I loved it! Touching her hair was just the right amount if sexy and sweet.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Good start to this fic! I like the S/ P pairing.

Please continue.
29nascarfan chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Sorry I'm a little late to the party...but I really like where you are taking this story. I have always felt and have said so in other reviews that the reaction to the Arctic Expedition was not realistically done on the show.

Can not wait to read more!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »