Reviews for Fireworks
stock2007 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Great stuff don't leave it to long before Leonard finds out it great when he's jealous. Nice that Raj has their backs. I told you the chapters start to mount up!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh delusional Leonard, always reading too much into things.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Amazing! Please continue. Fellow Shenny fan!
I loved Raj's reaction. It was just-so Raj. :D
-Anon13
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Awwww! Great start. More, please.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Well if your future fic is as good as this onethen you need to put it on here.
stock2007 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This little story is so working and Raj is always the one to back Sheldon up.
Don't worry a little story turns into a muli chapter before you know it.
BreathlessFaith chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Loved Sheldon telling Penny he'd always had feelings for her. I was surprised Sheldon gave Leonard a year to win Penny, especially after what Leonard did to him in the Arctic. Raj is always on the side of true love. Great chapter looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I love the fact that Raj is supporting them. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is awesome, please keep writing I can't wait to read more!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Yowzah! Raj knows. Shenny for the win!
LOVE IT!

I always felt like Leonard should not have got Penny after what he did to Sheldon. It is nice to see that Penny saw the light and did not get into a relationship with who obviosly only likes her for her looks.
ssmuggle chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I'm really liking this story! I hope there is more! :D
JimmyLane chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
GASP!:D OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! You don't u Setswana how frigging elated I was to see that you updated a second chapter, and may I say how lovely it was, plus you'te actually thinking about creating a multi-chapter story too? Even better baby ahaha and look don't worry about comparing your story with some of the other ones here on the site; everyone has a different imagination when it comes to literature and honestly I think it's more important to think about uniqueness and not being so cliche with the plot and I have a feeling that you'll he able to do just that so keep up the great work luv I wish you best! *bear hug*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Loved it!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good for Sheldon not telling Leonard he was headed up to the roof to be with Penny. I was impressed Penny researched fireworks just so she could tell Sheldon when he asked her. The kiss was perfect. Hope to read more soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »