Reviews for First Duty
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Well, Fierfek.

I have a strange urge to find that certain professor (we both know who I'm talking about) and wring his neck. THIS. WAS. HEARTWRENCHINGLY. AWESOME.

Not many people can pull off writing Obi-Wan in first-person. Look at me - I decided to write a story where he couldn't speak rather than attempt such as feat as you did. Wizard job.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's always about duty, isn't it?
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
loved it
Ruse chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Nice, nice look. Wow. Bravo! :D
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow! Well written, intense, and totally accurate.
Lady Shada chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
All right, I know I'm a little late in my reviewing considering when this was published-but I'm a firm believer in better late than never. This was the first fanfic from you that I ever read, and considering I'm an avid Obi-Wan fan, the impact of your words hit me hard. When you can feel your heart breaking, feel that lump in your throat grow in size with each paragraph that you take it-*that* is when you know you're reading something that was written from the heart. Bravo...you make Master Kenobi, proud. ;)
starsprinkles9604 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That is a pretty nifty story...I like it very very much. The descriptions are great and Obi Wan is just...spiffy! Very nice
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Awesome. Very nice flow. Very well done. When I finished this I said WoW. Good Job.
Ryn Turner chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I liked this story very much!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
VERY well written. Insightful and touching. I especially liked the ending, almost poetic-very deja vu! Keep writing!
Berzerkerprime chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Amazing, wonderful POV piece on Obi-Wan. Very nicely done fic. _
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Depressing, yet very good. I loved it. :,)
Arwen Jade Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
That was EXCELLENT!

It showed all the comitments that Obi found himself torn between.

Beautifully written. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
oh my gosh...I don't know if it was meant to do this...but that was so sad1!

I am near tears now...I love it, though! cool !