Reviews for Ten Years Later
Nice story so far
Dark-Shadow-Knight13 chapter 19 . 4/12
Loved it!
Unlucky Alis chapter 10 . 4/2
I really like your description of Slade and Nightwing fighting. I love it when Nightwing's epic skills impress people
Unlucky Alis chapter 8 . 4/2
I'm so excited to see what Slade is planning
Unlucky Alis chapter 7 . 4/2
I like the little bit of info on Martian customs/ behaviours you added, that was pretty cool
Unlucky Alis chapter 6 . 4/2
Damn right Cheshire can be good! Technically in the show she did go straight for a while. It just happened between seasons and we never got to see it
Unlucky Alis chapter 5 . 4/1
Nice cliffie, and Bats getting all flustered over Barabra was adorable and so fluffy
Unlucky Alis chapter 4 . 4/1
How Nightwing introduced himself? Hilarious. I like how he seems a little more wary and nervous than the other members of the Team
Unlucky Alis chapter 3 . 4/1
Fantastic line to end on. Also, that one linebreak? The moment I read it, I could hear the music. It was fantastic and made me laugh so much
Unlucky Alis chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh my goodness, I didn't know your other story was a sequel. Which I guess should have been obvious considering the two in the title. But I'm so glad I decided to take a look at your other stories!
Nightwing'snight chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Aquas
Latias876 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Is Robin (the one who helped you) a boy or a girl? It will be even more ironic and amusing if Robin is a boy.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh! (That's me fangirling) SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! Your writing style is magnificent, I can't even! You rock!
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Well, thanks for that information. 'DEATHSTROKE'S WAREHOUSE HIDDEN LABYRINTH THINGY' Where do you come up with these?
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Aww, can't we see him getting beat up? And 'Deathsrtokes evil place of evilness'? How'd you come up with that? It's really funny though!