Reviews for The Wild Flower
will you be kind and update this story please?
love it so much...will u update, please..
i tried to play the game bit it is not available anymore...T.T
Love ur story...more please...
Amethist chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Thank you for wrighting und updating your view off the storyline from Emperor Kuze. I really enjoyed reading it!
Looking forward to more ... !
- Amethist
time shenanigans chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
(Is that how you even spell shenanigans...?)
LOVED IT!
TOTALLY
AND
UTTERLY
LOVED THIS
CHAPPIE!
:D
It was amazingly adorbs, so sweet! I wanna play Heian Love now! It sounds so sweet, specially this Emperor Kuze, yeah! That girl, uh, Suzuka? Yeah, she's really nice! A good character, not at all mary sure or anything! She's got her flaws but she's also got good characteristics! A job well done, ya!
I loved this, hope you update soon!
Azu-tan chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh god.
I'm crying - thank-you so much for updating.
As usual, you maintain a good vocabulary and your sentences flow. While the plot, or at least your summary, isn't the most original, the way you're currently writing this makes it worthy of my time.

Thank-you for writing.

Azu-tan
Lilly chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow amazing story can't wait till the next update! Keep up the good work. :D
Azu-tan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like this; your writing style is interesting.
Also, I'm glad you wrote this (and the Ninja Love fic) because I can't find fics concerning this game anywhere. I've thought about writing some stories (for these games) also but I always get stopped by either lack of plot or the sheer number of unfinished fics on my profile.
I may write one, one of these days, but for now, I'll stick to reading yours.

-Azure E.
Miley1398 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lovely intro :) I really liked how you decided to write it from Kuze's point of view :) Keep at it this is an amazing start :D
Purple Clover 17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Thank you for writing this. I love the game :D I'm glad that someone finally wrote a story about it.