Reviews for Empty
tsubasaiscool chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
Best fan fiction yet. Please write more
Guest chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
Will there be a sequel eventually?
LookingForChemistry chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
Love how everything is turning out. Great character development. Cuddy keeps screwing him over, doesn't she?

Can't wait for the sequel. When will it be up?
LookingForChemistry chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
He better get his memory back!
LookingForChemistry chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
This story was progressing nicely but this chapter wasn't very natural. Wilson's summary of houses life sounded like something out of Wikipedia.

And I find it hard to believe that House wouldn't interrupt him in between with questions.

But otherwise I'm really enjoying this story.
Me chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
" I want Taub treating House."
" Not to be modest, but... why?"
" You've never lost a patient."

Of cause he never lost a patient!
He's a plastic surgeon!
He can't lose a patient that easy!
:D
BabalooBlue chapter 34 . 6/20/2013
Whoa! What a ride! A great read.
And now for the inevitable question: Where is 'Meaning'?
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Oh, I love that it's Thirteen to donate. And she's right, House would do the same. She probably considers it 'payback' or rather an advance on him being able to fulfil his promise to her.
Can't wait to see how/when they figure out what's wrong with House...
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Whoa! I came across this by accident but I'm so glad that I did. What a start to a story! I'm glad I've finished work for the day, so I can continue reading. This really is very, very intense.
ViolettBlack chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
When will we get to read the sequel to this beautifully written and fantastic fanfiction?
DanceInPurpleRain chapter 34 . 5/17/2013
Amazing story, are you going to continue it?
Counting Castles chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Well, that's one hell of a way to end a chapter, lol.
HeatherSS1 chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
OMG! I've been reading this story for a week now (a little at a time, savoring it), and now I find out there's going to be a sequel?! I'm not good at waiting! I want to know more now!
Which is to say, you are an awesome author and I loved this story SO much and WOW. So much action, tension, loved the flashbacks (the one from The Dig with Thirteen was awesome, but I'm biased, she's my favorite), loved the differences with the "new" House... Want more!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
You nailed the dynamic between Foreman, Chase, and Taub very well. The fic has that distinct season seven feel to it.
Argle Bargle chapter 34 . 1/23/2013
Although not perfect, it was definitely a good read and I'm excited for the sequel.