Reviews for On the Outside Wanting In
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I know you said this was a one-shot but please write a continuation...it was AMAZING...started reading GUTF too...WOW! You have wonderful talent for writing. Please write more, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
genius2050 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So friggin cute! :)
-sloop3000
mfarzink chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice job. I love the struggle they have with wanting to be with each other and with protecting their team and jobs.

Quick question, where did you get that profile picture of Sam and Jules?
KateEals chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well, that was nice. I like the different take on the gala then what most people right. Although, I have to admit, when I saw this was a companion to GUTF, I kept waiting for the creep factor to come in and mess with the harmony of the whole thing. So glad it didn't go there. Also, I love that you pointed out the double standard. So, so true. That's one of the reasons I get so mad at the character of Ed sometimes. We have a love-hate relationship...
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwww... So cute! I love it! Can't wait 4 the next chapter of GUTF ...
Molly Lyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwwwwwwww! I love this. I like how Sam got all personal shopper on Jules, and knew her well enough to know when he'd found the right dress. I was ready to cry when he told her he wasn't going. Not cool. Not that him going to watch from the window didn't make me cry, because that was so freaking sweet! And they danced! ! I'm so happy right now! Very cute oneshot!
Sules chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I wrote one shot about Law Enforcement Professional of the year Gala but yours one is so much better! I love it :) It was so in character. I really enjoyed it !
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful!

The world feels much better now.

Angelina
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time. I could really feel how forbidden that relationship was and... it's just heart-breaking, especially when Sam said he wouldn't go but ended up coming anyway, lurking.

Loved this. At least they would have their private celebration later at home, right? Okay, I feel better. Still somewhat sad. It's a beautiful kind of sad.

PS: Someone should totally show this oneshot to Dawson.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awww! so much cuteness! Nice to see them in the lighter moments before all the stress and drama of Johnny, when the only thing they had to worry about was Toth. And like Sam wasn't perfect enough already? now he likes shopping? It's almost too much for my little Sam loving heart. Interesting to see too Jules' insecurities at play here before we or Sam had any inkling at what happened to her.
And Every mention every where of Sam on his bike continues to crack me up. because really. I have been to Toronto in the winter and I just don't think so. I don't know what the writers were thinking :)
excellent continuation of the title theme throughout too.
LOVE!