Reviews for DayCare
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Haha that was cute. It made me smile.

I love Remus and Mr. Boo Boo. He is so adorable.

Sirius and his mischiefs. 3

Snape and his First Potion Kit. Haha. That's why he made that Wolfsbane potion for Remus when they grew up. He was his first patient. xD

Lily with the ragdoll and being a James fanatic trying to kiss him.

And James playing hard to get. Amusing! 3

Enjoyed reading it.

-Zha
jr chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
have the golen quintet(i speled that right right)(harry ron hermione ginny and nevil)be deaged and sent back to be siblings of the 3/4 of the maruders(NOT PITIGREW)lily and snape harry-james ron-sirius hermione-remus ginny-lily nevil(wait for it)snape
Paimpont chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was absolutely adorable and very, very funny. Loved Sirius on a sugar-high! But where are the pictures? I can't seem to find them, and now I'm really curious.
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was soo cuute and adorable beyond words.

For about 15 minutes, you honestly had me smiling at the computer (that's a bad sign) like a stupid idiot. You had me there, but I still couldn't resist the urge to go 'aww' after a few moments or so. X) Here are the things that made 'em all special:

James - I could already imagine his pompously cute self and the possesive little devil he was.

Lily - Little girls in cute dresses carrying around ragdolls are always so sweet and adorable. I used to have a nursery crush m'self, did'you? :)

Sirius - I like the usual sugar-high ball of energy that just tramples on anything, or anyone sometimes, for that matter. They're always little gifts from heaven, oh joy *twitch*.

Remus - The block thing was genius, just like Remus. :)

Severus - I wonder what those potion gunk thingys actually tasted like if you drank them. It's already forming this picture in my head which is made up of a drawing of surly little Snape sitting close to shiny vials of colorful liquid and a small, fat cauldron placed in the center. Cool. :)

Keep up with the awesome work. (:
Triizore chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was so cute. I love how James was chased by Lily. I like how you portrayed Remus. Sirius is just as I imagined him.

on a somewhat related note. My hair was stick straight untill about fourth grade when I turned into Hermione!

BA
Laora chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
ZOMG I was laughing so hard all the way through this :D Sirius on sugar-high...ZOOMZOOMZOOM...holy crap I was laughing so hard my sister was getting worried. :P

I felt so bad for Remus when Mister Boo Boo got spilt on...could Ms Goose fix him (great names by the way, for the stuffed animals and for the lady in charge XD)

I loved their dialect as well...hehe Remus especially. (And I'm assuming he hasn't been bitten? That would be a little too ironic to be a werewolf and have a wolf stuffed animal)

Anyway, very very funny story :D Definitely going on my faves.
writesstuff chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I really like this, I always seem to like the daycare genre of HP lol Anywho, I'll be definitely looking at your pic XD
Cherry Chalk chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Heh...Lily reminds me of when i was a toddler (Which wasnt very long ago, mind you...) i used to make mess but my dollys would always stay clean, god knows how. This was funny 'My First Potions Kit' LOL! hilarious! putting this straight into favourites
esther chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
It's so cute! I loved the way the Marauders, Lily, and Snape had those characters when they were children. Just one flaw: how come Lily goes to a wizarding day care if she's Muggle-born?
Purple Spotted Hedwig chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That was way adorable!
Dawn Zabini chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Oh, this is just too sweet! Especially lil' Remus! Adorable!

And poor Mistah Boo Boo... kids can be SO mean! :p
oOwth chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Remus was crawling on all floors

Unless that is some brit-slang, I assume you ment 'four' ;)

But that was ubberly cute _ hehehe. Baby of them all. Though, you never quite explained what a Muggle toodler was doing in a Wizarding Day-Care. But it was cute enough. hehe.
prongschick chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
this is such a good story! it's hilarious! sirius is exactly how i pictured him as a little kid! great job!
Aranami chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
that was just ADORABLE! i loved Remus, he was so cute with his little wolf! hehe, so cute!
Senna2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
o. m. g. this is one of the most HILARIOUS fics i've ever read! BRILLIANT! you deserve all the praise there is for this!

Senna