Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
Ellen chapter 1 . 8/27
This was absolutely heart wrenchingly beautiful.
Great story. Thanks for a broke. After war story. They cant all be perfectly happy.
aRiddikulusRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/1
I normally wouldn't post on such an old fic when I know you've all but fallen off the face of the Earth, but Godric you need to know how much I appreciate that you didn't just give them perfect lives after the war. You chose rather perfect symptoms of PTSD for each character to suffer through, and it's brilliant. Thank you for this.
liefjemarie chapter 1 . 6/28
ive stumbled across this story three years ago and I've never stopped re-reading it once every several months. never had a chance to thank you for this wondetful piece though, so im doing it the best one shot for me!
...wow. just wow. This made me feel all the things. I actually cried when you described George, and poor Luna...your writing is incredible and I wish you would never ever stop. No one, I mean NO ONE writes Dramione like you.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 6/21
If this isn't one of the best one shots..
RiddleMeMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/14
No words can describe this fic.. You made me feel everything. First I thought I just fell to another steamy Dramione smut but then I almost cried when reading how the others handle their war traumas, its George's, Harry's, and Luna's who hit me up the most. And even tho the ending is less than I expected, it made me happy for Draco and Hermione.
RoseyMarie chapter 1 . 6/1
As I posted earlier today on one of your other pieces. I am just now venturing into the realm of short fics, having always gravitated towards novel length fics in the past. I was worried that I would be able to feel as invested in the characters and story with short fics but you have proven me wrong. I absolutely love the direction you went with this fic! Revealing our favorite HP characters post war struggles is something I feel isn't addressed enough in a lot of fics. I loved the interesting take on Narcissa's relationship with Draco. She made it obvious in the books how much she loved her son but with how much Draco is like Lucius in looks I could see it being hard on her. I would love to see that relationship explored and developed more and might even play off of it in a story I'm working on (which if I post will be my first published fic ever). Part of me wishes there were more to the end, details on what came next, but I know that's the part of me that's used to reading long fics and always craving more and although I would love for there to have been more to this fic, I feel like you really did end it the way it needed to be ended. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and I relook forward to reading more of your pieces in the future!
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 1 . 5/5
This was so so good. Like riding a delicious and twisted wave omg this was so good.
I am a sucker for this pairing, especially when there are hopeful/possibly happy endings.
Your depictions of Draco are so spot on with how I would want Draco to be. I love all your stories and hope you write more!
Dreameuro chapter 1 . 4/16
This is so sweet it straight made me cry . You are such an amazing writer it's honestly insane
AdieBee chapter 1 . 4/10
This is so raw and beautiful. Exactly how I like my fanfictions. I nearly cried over several occasions. Thank you for another great story.
Raven.Sunflower chapter 1 . 3/15
The ending was super cute and perfect!
This is good. It shows how everything behind what people do makes sense from their perspective and how we should listen to our body. I did not expect the depth. Every time I read your stories I am so fucking happy there is no war that I have to go and ...at least kiss someone. Thanks
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 3/1
What an amazing story! It was fucking hot but at the same time extremely sad. Reading her friends' fates is depressing because they don't deserve to suffer so much. This gave the story depth and turned it into more than just a story about two people fucking. It also explains the title you chose. They are all little, fragile toys and there are different ways to remain alive even though they can be so easily broken (just like Harry does to himself every time he reenacts the war). Ron's solution is to drown himself in alcohol. George can't deal with his mirror image so he has to drug himself up with potions to keep himself even remotely sane, same with Neville, the only difference being that his potions are illegal. All of those are solutions. But they are problematic because they help for the moment but in the long run those 'solutions' only add problems. Hermione and Draco seem to have found a solution that works for them, not only short-lived but also in the long run. They find help in each other and in sex with each other. This seems to be the least problematic and healthiest solution. That's kind of like a spark of good in a all-consuming blackness of depression, desperation and insanity.
A truly amazing and tragically beautiful story. I love it.