Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
*fans self * holy crap. That was such a whirlwind. Super hot and then bam! Why couldn't you just hit me with a baseball bat or a frying pan or something? I think it would have hurt less. Incredible, totally magical.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18
Hey, I enjoyed it, although it's a bit sad to have the perspective of such specific ruin for everyone after the war. Still, I found the premise believable and it was well-written!
aimsm chapter 1 . 7/14
Okay so it's 4:20am where I am and I need to go to sleep but I first I must tell you that you're writing is excellent. This story was erotic but still held a great storyline. I loved the ending, but I wish it was a longer so I could read more!
probably my favorite fic of yours after Isolation. the trauma you came up with for everyone was heartbreaking but at the same time believable
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/10
WOW! JUST WOwWw!
St. Joyce chapter 1 . 6/6
Most certainly, one of my favourites! :) Really good!

Thank you.

Lara Masa├Čl
Oh my God, I think this is my absolute favorite story written by you; & I'm sure you realize how big of a deal that is, considering how good your other stories are.
willah chapter 1 . 4/1
Found it like four years later, but still worth it to leave a review. I LOVED it! So true, so dark and yet so romantic in some way. what a gem!
QuietNight chapter 1 . 3/23
I'm trying not to cry. This was absolutely beautiful.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 2/18
This is too good to be true! Loved it loved it loveeeeed it! :))
ok then...pwp...
Nanda Magnail chapter 1 . 2/7
I love the ending, and this fic is angstly adorable. You always rock it.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/1
I stumbled upon Iso thanks to a buzzfeed link, and since then have been on a Dramione fic reading rampage. You are hands-down the best author I have come across. I've read every single story of yours, and I always find myself coming back to your page and to this fic in particular, to get my Dramione fix. You capture these characters in the most accurate and perfect way. The dialogue is impeccable, you make it all so easy to buy in to. And on top of that, you're an incredible sex scene writer (something I don't say lightly). You make your sex scenes real, always something that is actually physically and humanly possible, and always use good terminology. A lot of fics on this site have me cringing at word choices and unattainable positions, but you never let me down. I can't put into words how much I appreciate your writing, and I just hope you continue to grace us with your talent.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/31
Aw Bex... I think you broke me with this one a little bit. There are painful furrows in my subconscious now. You're too good a writer, love. Keep it up. We all love your stuff.
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this! I especially love all the dialogues! Great job.