Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
Holy freaking hell. Just... My heart exploded and my eyeballs boiled in self induced agony. I will never function the same ever again, you have done your job as a heartless writer of DOOM.
Well, I really think that is unrealistic to say every single wizard was all right after the war. Of course, some got mad, some got depressive and some got better.
I have to say your fic is outstanding. Very very good. I really like the fact that Draco still Draco. Success! Kisses.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/9
I... I feel... where's the end?! I'm feeling like you left me unsatisfied! Well-written, as always, but... I want more! There should be a sequel to this oneshot!
Inlove chapter 1 . 2/15
This is amazing! Wow... I love it! Thank you!
Kelly-Ray chapter 1 . 2/3
I was captivated by the way you portrayed the effects of the war on the people that were in the war. You didn't just brush over it and move on, you took the time to think about how each person would be affected, and then even more time to put it to paper, so to speak. And you did wonderfully.
KittyShack chapter 1 . 2/1
WE NEED A SEEEEQQQUUUEEEEL!
Everythingreally chapter 1 . 1/10
FUCK YOU THIS IS AMAZING!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I love your work! Never stop writing. You are brilliant my friend!
Emilie chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
was fucking amazing! When she was talking about harry and all the others(freds case wasjust..no words) i cried. It was just so damn fucking sad and an realistic fic too... likr this could like happen... okay, the dramione realationship eveb though love them, but all the other fucked up shit. Just this was fucking good. Well fucking done.
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my God, this writing is so dark and ;-; and I don't even have words to describe this but I'm breathless and you crushed me with all these emotions and auuuuuughhh
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I loved this story so much! One of my favourite one shots
caspasta chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I really like this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I loved this oneshot. Perfect! And there was so much depth to the characters. I nearly cried when you mentioned George's affliction. When Fred died in the books, i really didnt see George's life going any other way than the mental insanity track. You're descriptions, however heartbreaking, were perfect. You are seriously one amazing writer.
nightshade chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
LOVED THIS SO MUCH. YOU WRITE BEAUTIFUL, SOUL-SEARCHIMG FICS.
curls chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I don't like smut, so I kinda fast forwarded through that, but otberwise it's pribably the best fic ive ever read. I mean angst much?! It's so deep and omg omg I the ending so congrats and youre a wonderful writer seriously I was almost crying well done