Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
Guest chapter 1 . 17h
ok then...pwp...
Nanda Magnail chapter 1 . 2/7
I love the ending, and this fic is angstly adorable. You always rock it.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/1
I stumbled upon Iso thanks to a buzzfeed link, and since then have been on a Dramione fic reading rampage. You are hands-down the best author I have come across. I've read every single story of yours, and I always find myself coming back to your page and to this fic in particular, to get my Dramione fix. You capture these characters in the most accurate and perfect way. The dialogue is impeccable, you make it all so easy to buy in to. And on top of that, you're an incredible sex scene writer (something I don't say lightly). You make your sex scenes real, always something that is actually physically and humanly possible, and always use good terminology. A lot of fics on this site have me cringing at word choices and unattainable positions, but you never let me down. I can't put into words how much I appreciate your writing, and I just hope you continue to grace us with your talent.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/31
Aw Bex... I think you broke me with this one a little bit. There are painful furrows in my subconscious now. You're too good a writer, love. Keep it up. We all love your stuff.
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this! I especially love all the dialogues! Great job.
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 1/3
Your ending was just excellent to close a year of fuck buddy relationship.
Love the way you deliver the transition! Well written :)
Kananox chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
beautiful
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I've read this over and over and I still love it like the first time. How you can make me go from hot and bothered to crying like a little bitch in the span of one paragraph is just...I don't even know. Choice Dramione fic for sure.
The Awesome One chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
One word: Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This was such a beautiful story! You were so bang in correct in analyzing what Harry, Ron and the others may have possibly gone through after the war. I love draco, even in all his fucked up glory. I love this story! Good work!
jbeltran2019 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Thank you for including the snippet of all the post traumatic stress the others experienced. Not a lot of writers address that, and I'm grateful that you did :) A fantastic piece, again!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I love this one! Love all your work, but this is my fave.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Just read this one again for the umpteenth time. For Merlins sake: No sequel! It's a jewell among the Dramione short stories as it is!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Holy hell! That was deep. I liked that you touched base on how everyone was trying to cope with the aftermath of the war. Sad, but interesting. Thanks for thia awesome fic. Although the ending was perfect and that last line was epic, I do hope you will write a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Honestly my favorite of all your stories! Besides Hunted of course! Thank you for being amazeballs & if you ever publish any of your original works just let us know please!(((: