Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
AAMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi. Little fragile toys is my second favorite oneshots of yours (Graveyard Valentine is on top of my list tho), anyway the part where Hermione's telling Draco her friends darkest misery can be one hell of a plot for another story (well I just thought of it though) and then Hermione could have multiple personalities as vice, all the war heroes that help free the wizarding world from Voldemort will have to battle another war but it's the worst kind of war because they're battling theur own self freeing it from the demons that's eating their saneness away. What do u think?
I'm making my way through the list and you haven't disappointed... Candy
chynnx chapter 1 . 6/15
This line:

"I have nothing to offer you!" he blurted, and she gasped at the raw ferocity in his voice. "I have no money! No reputation! Nothing, but a faded Dark Mark on my arm,..”

And then this:

“"You've had all of me, Granger," he continued, pointing a finger to his chest. "This is all I am. I'm a selfish, arrogant, cold bastard, and refusing to be in a relationship with you is the kindest thing I can do for you."”

So bloody good. Thank you for this treasure.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 5/29
One of the best post-Hogwarts one shote I have EVER read!
Slythexclaw chapter 1 . 3/12
Great story!
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 2/17
Loved this. So heartbreaking yet hopeful. Thank you for sharing.
AuntCori chapter 1 . 1/15
W!O!W!
Shapphire chapter 1 . 1/14
It's sad (; _ ;) for the last half *sobbing*
I think it is a good story and wish there was more of it
NeverNik chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Amazing! Very moving; and the ending was perfect after so much energy between the pair throughout the story.
Valery Hlinka chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
It is so exquisitely heart-breaking and full of hope in the same time. It was one of the first fics I read (all of my initial fics were yours and I thank you for making me fall in love with Dramione) and I remember it from time to time because of the way you described the damage done to our favourite charachters. It is something we can only speculate about and your speculations are profound but also you managed to do them both hopeful and hopeless... I'm happy that Draco and Hermione found their hope.
Thanks for all your works and I hope you will come back to our fandom because you are one of the best authors here! Good luck with all your endeavours!
sdfsa chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
so gooooooooood
BlessMyHart chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
It jumped around a lot which isn’t inherently bad but some weren’t as flood/coherent as they could could be. Overall, relay enjoyed it! I’m a huge fan of the hate fucking concept.
Giselle22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
I think this is one of the most beautiful soul touching stories I've read. It's so deep, and the characters are emotiionally and psychologically flawed but they fit together so well. I love it. I've re-read it a couple times. Congrats, I hope your novel is coming out soon.
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
So passionate and raw! Loved it!