Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
Kananox chapter 1 . 11/29
thedivinemisst chapter 1 . 11/27
I've read this over and over and I still love it like the first time. How you can make me go from hot and bothered to crying like a little bitch in the span of one paragraph is just...I don't even know. Choice Dramione fic for sure.
The Awesome One chapter 1 . 11/26
One word: Perfect.
This was such a beautiful story! You were so bang in correct in analyzing what Harry, Ron and the others may have possibly gone through after the war. I love draco, even in all his fucked up glory. I love this story! Good work!
jbeltran2019 chapter 1 . 9/27
Thank you for including the snippet of all the post traumatic stress the others experienced. Not a lot of writers address that, and I'm grateful that you did :) A fantastic piece, again!
I love this one! Love all your work, but this is my fave.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 8/24
Just read this one again for the umpteenth time. For Merlins sake: No sequel! It's a jewell among the Dramione short stories as it is!
PintofWine chapter 1 . 7/9
Holy hell! That was deep. I liked that you touched base on how everyone was trying to cope with the aftermath of the war. Sad, but interesting. Thanks for thia awesome fic. Although the ending was perfect and that last line was epic, I do hope you will write a sequel.
Honestly my favorite of all your stories! Besides Hunted of course! Thank you for being amazeballs & if you ever publish any of your original works just let us know please!(((:
This is perfection️️️
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 6/28
so sad :(
Three things:
1. So everyone ended up like... shit after the War...?
2. However, I loved the story and the 'Come here, Granger' thing...I loved it as well...!
3. Someone reviewed that a sequel whould be a nice idea...well, I don't know...I believe nothing more is needed. But you are good on writting about Dramione shagging and...feeling things and anyway this kind of an other story like that would be really nice.
So, yeah...that was three things...;-)
Three things:
1. So, everyone ended up like shit...?
2. However, I loved the story. And the image of Draco b
That was indeed really nice
I have read this story several times, so this is a review you worth!
I adore the scene of Lucious' death-day. And to everyone who believes this is just about sex, well you are wrong...! I really like the fact that your Dramione fanfictions don't saw Draco as the same person and that is interesting.

Oh, and dear fans, today I found out that my lovely Tom Felton - and Jade, too- smokes...! *why,why?!* Lol

Again, really good story, worth reading!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/13
What a beautiful and haunting story m loved it. I have clicked favorite story!