Reviews for Little, Fragile Toys
PintofWine chapter 1 . 7/9
Holy hell! That was deep. I liked that you touched base on how everyone was trying to cope with the aftermath of the war. Sad, but interesting. Thanks for thia awesome fic. Although the ending was perfect and that last line was epic, I do hope you will write a sequel.
Honestly my favorite of all your stories! Besides Hunted of course! Thank you for being amazeballs & if you ever publish any of your original works just let us know please!(((:
This is perfection️️️
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 6/28
so sad :(
Three things:
1. So everyone ended up like... shit after the War...?
2. However, I loved the story and the 'Come here, Granger' thing...I loved it as well...!
3. Someone reviewed that a sequel whould be a nice idea...well, I don't know...I believe nothing more is needed. But you are good on writting about Dramione shagging and...feeling things and anyway this kind of stufff...so an other story like that would be really nice.
So, yeah...that was three things...;-)
Three things:
1. So, everyone ended up like shit...?
2. However, I loved the story. And the image of Draco b
That was indeed really nice
I have read this story several times, so this is a review you worth!
I adore the scene of Lucious' death-day. And to everyone who believes this is just about sex, well you are wrong...! I really like the fact that your Dramione fanfictions don't saw Draco as the same person and that is interesting.

Oh, and dear fans, today I found out that my lovely Tom Felton - and Jade, too- smokes...! *why,why?!* Lol

Again, really good story, worth reading!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/13
What a beautiful and haunting story m loved it. I have clicked favorite story!
Juliana chapter 1 . 6/3
I love this so much
Holy freaking hell. Just... My heart exploded and my eyeballs boiled in self induced agony. I will never function the same ever again, you have done your job as a heartless writer of DOOM.
Well, I really think that is unrealistic to say every single wizard was all right after the war. Of course, some got mad, some got depressive and some got better.
I have to say your fic is outstanding. Very very good. I really like the fact that Draco still Draco. Success! Kisses.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/9
I... I feel... where's the end?! I'm feeling like you left me unsatisfied! Well-written, as always, but... I want more! There should be a sequel to this oneshot!
Inlove chapter 1 . 2/15
This is amazing! Wow... I love it! Thank you!
Kelly-Ray chapter 1 . 2/3
I was captivated by the way you portrayed the effects of the war on the people that were in the war. You didn't just brush over it and move on, you took the time to think about how each person would be affected, and then even more time to put it to paper, so to speak. And you did wonderfully.
KittyShack chapter 1 . 2/1
WE NEED A SEEEEQQQUUUEEEEL!