Reviews for On the Rooftop
TheBeginningofAnything chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was amazing! I don't believe that vegeta was ooc at all, it's true he wouldn't say I love you, but the way you had him say it, like really fast and gruffly, was perfect. I could totally imagine him saying that in that manner and I found this story really cute, romantic, and sweet!
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this is good:) i hope you write more v/b stories soon.
abbieouji chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
absolutly ADORABLE! ahh, rain. this is probably 1 of the most kawaii buu saga stories ever! love it!
DaniHime86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OMG! Loved it... and I agree... I can't see Vegeta saying that EVER. Not that he doesn't feel it though. He just wouldn't be the type to verbalize it. And if he did, it would have been right after the whole Buu thing. Great one-shot. I really enjoyed it. XD
DeathsQueen26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
romantic!

*Dragon*
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was the best fan fic I have EVER read! Why in hell doesnt this story have like 100 reviews already? Its ah-mazing-no- its fucking stupendious! I have read ALOT of fan fic in the short time I've had a fanfiction account but that was by fucking far the best! I hope you write more stories!
bval1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it! .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
One of the best you've ever written! I am in love with how you described Bulma's feelings, and how Vegeta felt as well. Descriptions and visions of their love just keep getting better and better. I was playing this like a movie inside my head and I loved every second of it!
TFSrules chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Truly one of the best fanfictions that I have EVER
read. And, I have read so very many...lol. This was
incredible. I love the way that you've kept Vegeta
in his canon self. And I agree. If he were ever going
to admit to his honest feelings for Bulma, then now
would have been the time. Just wonderful. Thank you.

_