Reviews for living with it
Ewilia chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
A beautiful poem !
I love the way you describe the careers's perspective !
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I do like this. :) The style started off one way, organized with complete sentences, commas and periods, and then kind of frayed at the end with fragments and such. Mirroring their sanity? I don't know if it was intentional, but it was powerful.
An error: "that's the career's live"
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Brilliant first line, and a good poem overall that shows insight into the Career state of mind. The freeverse style worked well here; I've always linked Career-related things to works that are short, sharp and carry a big impact such as this. one tiny qualm is the line " that's the Career's live". Shouldn't it be life? But well done on a good poem :)
TheWriterOnFire chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is beautiful and really makes you think. The first line was absolutely brilliant. It delves deep into go the Careers don't want to kill, but they have to do what they have to do. All in all, great piece of poetry!
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was so good, Alex! I loved how you showed us a different side to the Careers. I actually flet sorry for them...wow.

It was well written as well. Great job!
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really love this Summer, it's such a great idea, unique and poety! I'm so happy you wrote this for me :D
And now I'm going to have to try and pick out my favourite bits but I could really just pick out all of it it flows so well and it really just gets across the careers and the hunger games, your empathy's great!
Actions define us.
omg great first line :')

and we never look back
if we did
we would be burdened
by the past.
adefdsfdfds I really love this its just so the careers

unlucky
tortured
not pretty
I love how this shows the careers not as how everyone see's them, it humanizes them and shows that their suffering just as much as everyone else

the abnormal
the slayers
But they call themselves
normal
and sane
Ahh yes the enemy, the capitol! How the Capitol shapes them out to be unhumane when it is actually them. arr I want to marry this poem!

I love the theme of how they just live it, how they live with what they've done and are about to do. I just love it!

Thank you so much for writing this for me, I love you loads Summer you crazy doctor who fangirl, and supermegafoxyawesomehot ofc, remind me to review your DW story.
Nona
truces chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is good. It's a nice insight on the Careers, and I love freeverse poems. :D
Star-Heaven16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i love it!, you really capture the essence of be a career :)
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was excellent. I loved it! You captured the Careers lives perfectly. It was great to read and made you feel sympathy. Well done! Alethea