Reviews for A Time for Family
SweetComplications chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
A fitting title for this chapter indeed :)
SweetComplications chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I had a feeling that Geronimo would say something about helping the nursery. After all, in the manga he did make a bassinet for 001. But I like how Francoise is in the nesting stage, it must be driving everyone batty haha.
SweetComplications chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
At first I was surprised that Francoise reacted in the way that she did until I read the part how Jacque never moved. No wonder all the cyborg brothers want to feel, it's the first time they felt a baby kick in a female cyborg. Oh, I loved the Albert wanting to touch her stomach part. It showed his ever agonizing realization he's mostly machine.
SweetComplications chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Poor Francoise and Albert! D: I know my heart breaks when I see graves of babies and/or young children. Nothing is worse than losing a child as my mom says.
SweetComplications chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
How this story sneaked past me, I don't know but the fluff of this chapter was good but I liked the tension a lot better. It alludes that something has happened to make all Albert worry for his wife.
Antigone97 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I love it! its sad that their first child, but since they have irene i think they would be ok. NEVER FORGET!
GreenFantasy64 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
This story was great.I enjoy reading it!
Through I felt sad that they lost their first child...