Reviews for Can't Be Human Again
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
What a wonderful ending, a little sad they only get to see each other every Halloween, but you wrote this story beautifully. I hope you do continue this story as a sequel someday, I hated to see this story end.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter. Luke is a fool to marry Noah when his heart belongs to Reid.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter. Luke is a fool to marry Noah. Reid and Luke belong together forever.
Spirit of Roses chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Luke shouldn't have married Noah.
Spirit of Roses chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Aw, that scene between Reid and Luke was so cute! Bittersweet, but cute.
Spirit of Roses chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Oh, no! Go save Luke, Reid!
Spirit of Roses chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I get where Alex is coming from here. She doesn't want Reid to do something he'd regret and suck Luke dry. She wants Reid to be happy with Luke, but she wants to be sure that Reid can control himself first. Their connection here is truly admirable.
Spirit of Roses chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I like how Barney fills in Luke here about what he experienced when he was younger.
Spirit of Roses chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Damn, I'd be freaked out too if that happened to me. I wouldn't know whether it was a human or a ghost or what to do about it. I wonder why Reid did that?

Hehehe, nothing gets past Natalie. Wise kid.
Spirit of Roses chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Luke's parents really need to butt out of Luke's love life. They have no right. Besides, they've cheated on each other plenty of times. I don't think they have the right to play cupid either. I think Luke is with Noah again for his parents' sake, in order to make them stop worrying about him.

That was Reid peeking inside of the house! Aww, so cute! I get the idea that he wants to see how Luke's doing without being seen.
Spirit of Roses chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Like the background story here! Also like the fact that there's a good balance of female and male vampires in the group. Alex sounds really awesome!
Spirit of Roses chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
They never liked Reid? Damn, judgmental much. Aside from Luke, Reid was the best character on that show. Hopefully, Luke and Noah won't get married. I never really liked Noah. Ah, wordplay is fun.

I'm guessing the mysterious man is Reid. Can't wait to see him get back into the picture.

Onto the next chappie!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ooh, interesting start! I love how you took the train accident, and made Reid be revived like this. Excellent job!

Onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Meeting one time every year is not enough damn !
So sad :(
More pleaaaaaaaase
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Great update I loved this chapter, I can't wait to see what you have instore for us next? I'm glad Luke knows about Reid.