Reviews for Hangovers Suck
severedserenity chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love your story. I really hope you will continue it:)
Svaneaalka chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Omg! This story is so awesome! I'm kind of feeling bad for Naruto now, he likes Sasuke and doen't even know he's going to be used. Anyways, I want to know where this is going :) Hope you update soon.
blisblop chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Rather funny, gotta admit, Naruto parts gross, really with no warning and sure hate women eh?
TwistedEnvisage chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Please update this! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I will gladly read this story no matter how long it is. Haha. XDD Hope you update soon!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOUUUUU!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Godamn this was a good chapter, update soon porfis!
IBakaFlavor chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
-uncontrollable giggle- I can't tell you how many times you make me laugh and shit rainbows. And don't worry NaruSasu is a great side pairing, 2 yaoi in one, right? RIIIIGHHHT! UPDATE SOON.
TenTailsTatsu chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I'm so interested to see what happens between Itachi and Naruto when he finds out his baby brother is with huim. Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is so awesome I swear I dont even care how long you plan on making this to me the longer the betr!
Uchiha.fan.01 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh my god I literaly made an account just so that I could review as a user here. This story is amazing so far and I hope you don't plan on breaking poor Naruto's heart. Can't wait for the next update .:)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
this is great ! Update soon please.
Izalind chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I love this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
This was a great chapter! So glad to hear youre going to make this a long story with proper character development! I hate all those stupid Ita/sasu fics where its just like 'Oh no, I have feelings for you but I shouldnt. Me too, lets have sex'. I know Uchihacest is ooc to begin with, but why do some people take it so far?!
Hehe, sorry rant over. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Emirri chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
OMG, I laughed so hard I had tears coming out my eyes over all that stuff about Sai!

I'm a bit disappointed in Sasuke for using Naruto but I think it's pretty realistic and something a lot of people would do. I like the interactions you have between them and they're undeniably sweet together (well, they are my OTP usually). So, please don't let poor Naruto get his heart broken too much and make them stop being friends. Having said all that, I look forward to seeing a jealous Itachi as I really think he's into Sasuke and the whole moving in with him business is being done with the aim to get into his little brother's pants ;-)
dark-wings20 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Hm, I like the interlude of SasuNaru. Just as long as they stay friends in the end...But it's a very good fic. Keep it up