Reviews for Potter Bewitched
Misabeth chapter 4 . 3/21
Great story. I'd love to see what happens next. Please continue someday!
Carolyn chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
When will this story be updated?
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2020
I loved this story, but your last update was Dec. 2013. Please come back and help Samantha and Darrin, and Endora, deal with the Dursleys and help Harry find a better home.
Laurien Thomas chapter 4 . 9/9/2020
Your story is so right and I love it, are you going to finish it or not. Thanks Laurien
mumphie chapter 4 . 8/24/2020
Awwwwwe! I dearly hope that you find your mojo thumping your brain (in a good way) And you will feel compelled to come back to this! :) I love your characterizations and your story line. Oh dear. What happens next?
Purple Myst chapter 4 . 4/14/2020
Please write more when u can...
lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 4/9/2020
wow more please
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
Nice one! Its been awhile since i reviewed it just what i need a good laugh. Specially since this virus has been going around please keep writing since i don't want to have cabin fever and stress isn't good for me. So update as soon as u can.
Carolyn chapter 4 . 2/9/2020
It’s been six years and this story hasn’t been updated. What’s taking so long?
alba chapter 4 . 12/8/2019
I have just re-read your story. I do enjoy it a lot though it a shame that it was never finished. I guess it has been abandoned. Hope all is well with you.
Arisandra Blaze chapter 4 . 10/28/2019
I would really love to read where this story goes. Its been interesting for the first few chapters there are.
Carolyn chapter 4 . 9/28/2019
When will this story be updated?
mangamanic28 chapter 2 . 8/3/2019
yeah Sam I couldn't live in a neighborhood that the houses look the same. *shudders*
mangamanic28 chapter 2 . 8/3/2019