Reviews for Morning Routine
Kait chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please continue, your story is amazing :)
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Brilliant!XD You should really think about following up on this in some way!

"And I'm 673. Your argument is invalid."
Pffftahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahaha!
fandelivres chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really would like to read more:) the tharks are my favorite characters, and you depicted tars tarkas in a very good way!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I liked this story a lot. Your characterization was good and consistent, and you had nice descriptions. I also commend your use of tiny details, like Tars Tarkas having three lungs, and other little witty things like that. And Tars Tarkas's reaction to Bitho was, I think, exactly what he'd do in the real story, so nicely done there.
You did have a couple tiny grammar errors: "Thark's" in the second paragraph should be just "Tharks" and the first sentence in the last paragraph appears to be missing a word or two...
Agaion, good job. And I'm not just saying that because Tars Tarkas is my favorite character (though he is).
elfgirl83 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
omg! I need more! I've always wanted to see what happened after the movie ended.
KnightofBarsoom chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good start. I would enjoy reading more of your story. Don't worry too much about canon, since the movie departed from canon on several instances. I loved the movie also.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this! Please write more. I would like to read more about Tars Tarkas and Sola
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is great! You HAVE to write more! Don't leave us hanging :) get that muse working!