Reviews for Coffee Sidefics
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 10/22
Ino is so cute! i am so in love on how well you describe sasuke and naruto!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/26
I'm happy to know more about this AU.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 8 . 6/5
I can't believe you ended it there! Makes me glad that I already read Seattle because otherwise I think I would've been so stressed.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Love the chapter
jupimako chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I loved each of these side stories! This universe is awesome. I'm going to go read the next one now!
jupimako chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh. I like your Ino.
sssasss chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
AzucenaXshadows chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Awesome story
Thanks for sharing.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
OMG. It should seriously be a crime to write this sexy. Like OMG. I can't even. That was amazingggg! You are amaZing! How did I not find you sooner?
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Omgosh I had no idea there were side fics for this story! I was so excited when I saw this and it did not disappoint! Literally sasuke and Naruto are so adorable get still in character. This is seriously one of the sexiest fics I've ever read. I love how you describe the lust and the husky voices I loveeeee it!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I really love these guys
NaruSasu is love :3
cryme-anocean chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
So, I can't seem to find your profile on y-gal? Could you maybe send me a link?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hi Rasengan22,

My name is Jeanie and I am abso-freakin-lutely in love with the 'Coffee' series. I don't believe I've ever read anything that would remotely describe how it feels to be in love with someone; the soul-stirring, mind-numbing, heart-clenching way you have done it. It's amazing. I've never been in love so I could only hope that in some way, somehow, perhaps in an alternate universe where good things happen even to bad people, it would. Lol.

Thank you for the wonderful story! I know me and a lot of people are just dying for update...

J. Montebon
NiChee chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful! I'm sure we can all relate with Ino. Yaoi fangirls unite!