Reviews for Coffee Sidefics
greywolfak chapter 1 . 18m
oh god this is so darn sweet, i love how naruto's worlds are merging and he's just surrounded by a perfect family and sasuke's joining in so naturally and i'm so glad he's happy there, what a sweet cute fic, bless your ino and bless you! 3
Momo chapter 1 . 6/27
These side fics are amazing, we get to dive further into the story and read what happens next, like photographs capturing a moment. Particularly liked the ones from Sasuke POV, since we don't get to read his inner thoughts as much as Naruto; the bad dream one is really interesting coz it showed us the possibility that something might happen in the future, or that it's not gonna be all smooth sailing but they have insecurities and doubts they have to work on. I also liked that you wrote both POV in two different but connected stories. Thanks again for writing and sharing them, awesome as always.
YanaEffect chapter 3 . 6/25
This is definitely one of my favorite shorties. I come back and read it whenever I feel upset. It reminds me that even when things seem bad, it gets okay in the end. I absolutely adore these two, their relationship and how they manage to overcome hardships. You're very talented at making the reader empathize and it's probably one of the main reasons I feel so emotionally attached to your stories. Thanks for writing this!
Mystic-Myth chapter 1 . 5/6
Ino is so great
CamaleonaMorpho chapter 4 . 3/5
They are so confident, so intimate, a perfect pair of puzzle pieces.
CamaleonaMorpho chapter 1 . 3/5
Ino is so ... all of us, shippers haha.
shell0081 chapter 1 . 3/5
I would rather not know there were chapters on y-gallary! since the site is gone now and I have been left with torture having no access to those chapters...
ranoshi chapter 2 . 2/4
Once again, thanks for writing an AU where they actually communicate and are easily affectionate with each other. They are so good to each other :'-)
ranoshi chapter 1 . 2/4
I like the way you portray Ino in your stories, what a sweetheart. I like how Naruto and Sasuke are so mellow too!
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Ino is so cute! i am so in love on how well you describe sasuke and naruto!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
I'm happy to know more about this AU.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I can't believe you ended it there! Makes me glad that I already read Seattle because otherwise I think I would've been so stressed.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Love the chapter
jupimako chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I loved each of these side stories! This universe is awesome. I'm going to go read the next one now!
jupimako chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy