Reviews for Relaxed Principles
Ms.S chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Sweet story. I love Obi Wan, and I just love reading about him "gettin some".
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
HOT DAMN!

Loved it ...truly did.
Lisa Marie1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Great story! I've enjoyed several of your stories and I hope you continue to share with us. Thanks!
Saturn T. Riddle chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
OMG!

*dies laughing*

I can just see the look on ani's hideous face...

*sits there with hands out in front of her and a big grin on her face*

okay, well, this is going on my favs list.

it was very well-written and stufferes.
Eljay chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Very funny, and well-written. I normally hate Original Character fics, but this one was tastefully done. Poor Ani gets to wait outside...can you picture him? 'Jedi Masters have all the fun, thought Anakin glumly.' Anyhow, great ficlet.

-Eljay
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
WOOHOO!

Ah, it's been too long since I read some freakin' awesome Obi-Wan "smut" from Shampoo! What a treat! Heehee.

Beautifully written, as always. And very funny, as usual. :-) Here are some of my favorite bits:

' Anakin spoke up. "I’ll do it."

"You will do no such thing, Anakin," '

LOLOLOL!

' Obi-Wan began to wonder if maybe he should just let Anakin have at her. The boy had been hormonally distracted enough lately to drive his master insane. '

Heheh. Oh, dude, I can only imagine.

' "This? I thought it looked distinguished," Obi-Wan joked lightly, relaxing a little under her touch. She really was very attractive. He hoped she didn’t ask him to do anything too outlandish. "Anakin tells me it makes me look old." '

That's just funny all around, and so right. ;-)

' They were stopped by his boots. Ree didn’t care. Her dark eyes snapped wide and her mouth dropped open in astonishment. '

Oh yeah, don't we all.

YAY! Thank you for a delightful time. Woohoo! And there's still one more to go!
BeElleGee chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Oooo, to wield that kind of power over a Jedi! To have something they want bad enough to...well, do anything for! One of the best scenes was when Ree 'sees' Obi-Wan for the first time-obviously she wasn't expecting THAT from a Jedi! It made me laugh out loud! Of course, Master Kenobi would be all flustered and reluctant in the beginning, but he convincingly warmed up to his...er, 'duty' in time. Who wouldn't? Lots of fun! Well written as usual! Please write more!
Arco chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Ah, I love it when Obi-Wan gets humped! Good job.
SaraC chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Even better this time around! Gotta love it!
Sara chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Very good, and great idea. Sexy Obi. lol Sequel? A reunion maybe?
Omega5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002