Reviews for Destinies
bluebird397 chapter 12 . 6/17
*tearing up a little* This is so freaking beautiful... *grins with tears running down her cheeks*
Mk chapter 12 . 4/16
i agree future Dean an Sam should have their own Harry
atalanta chapter 12 . 2/9
I do hope there's a sequel. I frank adore this fic:)! Future Dean is :)...I see alot of aggressive but gruff, gentle sex opportunity there! I want Sam to bond with Harry too! I felt really bad for him! Your fic is amazing! Goddess bless you! :)
Venus914 chapter 12 . 1/9
Maybe future Dean in that universe would also meet a future Harry in a different way.
TheCauldron chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
So much love for this story! I REALLY want more in this 'verse!
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
*fans myself* holy moly that was a hot scene! *goes back and rereads it*
Monkeysloveapples chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Wow, this story was great! I'm really sad it's the end though... It was really a work of art! Thank you for writing this!
Sliver of Melody chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Loved it!
Kitou Lover chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Oh ma gawd! I have tears in my eyes and my heart is hurting... What do i have to do to get you to please please please write an alternate version where Harry stays in the future! Sam needs him! Dean needs him! It would do Harry some good to have Sam to take care of, while Dean gets to take care of them both! Oh pleeeeaaaassseeee!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
This story left me content and sound. With the beliefe that everything will turn out all right.
Raven Of Dark chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
i adore this story and sad it isnt longer!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
So good! This was awesome! I loved how Harry helped Future Sam! It was precious! Such a good read!
Beth9891 chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Oh I'd be all for future Dean and Sam sequel. Maybe Harry can pop in and out lol? Great story, thanks for sharing!
Chellyisback chapter 12 . 7/16/2015