Reviews for Destinies
atalanta chapter 11 . 5/19
I really hope you're not abandoning this fic, I really like it!
atalanta chapter 2 . 5/19
Dean...a health nut...the concept is hilarious! Good fic by the way:)!
Anne chapter 11 . 5/14
Update soon please? I love this story.
yuki chapter 11 . 3/16
Update soon please?
Lady Kemet chapter 6 . 2/21
It was awesome
Tempt Me More chapter 9 . 1/3
So will u be finishing this story any time soon seeing as u said there was only 1 chapter left? Hope so as I'm eager to read it
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
This is definitely my favourite Dean/Harry story out there! That smut scene was soooo worth the wait! I'm so sorry that this has to end Dx I love it too much! Nevertheless, I wish you well in your future pursuits and hope that you write more for this pairing when you have time.
P.S. Best. Dirty. Talk. Ever!
Sliver of Melody chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Very super awesome
Tempt Me More chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
please say that there is an update in the like REALLY near future? *whines* been waiting for months...and months and months... so if RL ain't kicking you, think an update can happen soon?
jesskalynn4 chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
update soon
Jeika chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
It's incredible I love it! The vulnerable Sam and the fact that Dean saw Harry taking care of him was awsome
sugarbabies chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD READ. IT FOLLOWED THE SERIES TO THE T . THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Awww! Last chapter already? I was hoping this one would be longer. It was a joy reading this! And I could't help myself to imagine some Sam/Harry moments. Hahaha! I love how you write your characters they seem to have a great deal of chemistry between them. And pls continue your other fic. I miss SF! ;)
exaigon chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
I cant wait for the last chapter!
Paxloria chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
This was a very good chapter!

You said that the next chapter is the last one.
I hope that isn't the case.
There needs to be many more.
Harry has to make and give that anti-possasion-by-the-devil protective charm to Past Sam when he goes back to His Dean.
It'd also be great if Harry could find a subtle way to put an end to this whole Apocolypse thing.