Reviews for Birds of a Feather
ShadowSpade chapter 15 . 9/19
I wonder what's behind the door!?
PhanPhicAddict chapter 15 . 7/26
Ok WOW this is an amazing story I can't wait to read the rest please update soon! I love Nick's and Ana's relationship how its growing not just 'oh I'm hot your hot lets make out' while a crazy house tries to feed off us and kill us all off! LOL I love the story of Rose Red it has always been one of my favorites I remember watching it for the first time in middle school and I fell for Nick instantly my mom said I reminded her of Annie cus my hair was just as long as hers and I rarely spoke unless I had something to say and I'm a bit of a ghost magnet much like Ana but happily nothing as crazy as what she went through as ever happened to me! I hope to read more of your story soon!
I really hope you do continue this story it is very good and I really want to know what happens to ana and if Nick makes it out in this story compared to the movie among other things. So please update it.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Please update more
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter.
LilyHellsing chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
fhjeoihjsohoijbs Please update! I love the dynamic between Nick and Ana, and I adore Ana's personality/back story/etc.
joellen818 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want to know how it ends. Are you still working on this or have it posted somewhere else?
0netflixme0 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
plz write another plzplzplzplz.
Songorita chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Great story I love it. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more. I hope Nick and Ana live in the end. It's always sad that Nick dies in the show. Keep up the great work and update soon.

P.S. I'm a huge fan of your Arcana story. I can't wait to read more of that.
BaDWolF89 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I really hope that you come back and update, like the story a lot.
itswibbleywobbley chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I love this. Rewatched Rose Red last night and was so happy to stumble across a FanFiction for the movie. On top of that Nick is absolutely adorable. 3 Hope to see more soon.
Lili chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I really hope that you'll continue this story one day (hopefully soon)! I read it all at once, I love it! It was the first fanfiction in a long-long-loooong time I could get myself to read from the first line to the (so far) last one.
Please please update!
Mischievous Elf chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
You need to update like ASAP. This is fantastic! The way you write and tell the story is phenomenal. Ana is quite the character, and I simply love her. I really hope you do continue this; it's too good to stop.
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I love this story very much! Update soon!:)
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I love this. Please update soon. There are so few stories for this category or man. You're doing a great job.