Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Lady Minuialwen chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Please update more
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter.
LilyHellsing chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
fhjeoihjsohoijbs Please update! I love the dynamic between Nick and Ana, and I adore Ana's personality/back story/etc.
joellen818 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want to know how it ends. Are you still working on this or have it posted somewhere else?
0netflixme0 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
plz write another plzplzplzplz.
Songorita chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Great story I love it. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more. I hope Nick and Ana live in the end. It's always sad that Nick dies in the show. Keep up the great work and update soon.

P.S. I'm a huge fan of your Arcana story. I can't wait to read more of that.
BaDWolF89 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I really hope that you come back and update, like the story a lot.
itswibbleywobbley chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I love this. Rewatched Rose Red last night and was so happy to stumble across a FanFiction for the movie. On top of that Nick is absolutely adorable. 3 Hope to see more soon.
Lili chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I really hope that you'll continue this story one day (hopefully soon)! I read it all at once, I love it! It was the first fanfiction in a long-long-loooong time I could get myself to read from the first line to the (so far) last one.
Please please update!
Mischievous Elf chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
You need to update like ASAP. This is fantastic! The way you write and tell the story is phenomenal. Ana is quite the character, and I simply love her. I really hope you do continue this; it's too good to stop.
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I love this story very much! Update soon!:)
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I love this. Please update soon. There are so few stories for this category or man. You're doing a great job.
The Swiftstar chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
You're not planning to kill off Nick, are you?
The Swiftstar chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Please don't abandon this story!
killer4853 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012