Reviews for A Twisting Heart And Mind
Unsure-Sincerity chapter 22 . 4/24
When Sarah finds out the truth, I hope her reaction will equivalent to her plunging an ax into Jareth's head.
There are no words to describe how much I loved this chapter! Just wow! I wish I could edit my last review lol, I was a little whiny- only because I love this story! But, the ballroom scene... Awesome! I loved each interaction, although those kids were creepy... I immediately thought of the movie the shining and yikes- just creepy! But i felt so much charecter growth in thjs chapter and was rewarded in the bedroom scene , wow tbat just opened ip new opprtunities with them!
I just read some of these comments and can't believe people remark on grammar/typos... This story is not only excellent but the superb writing sucked me in... I seriously challenge anyone to write a mere 1000 words with twice the typos/grammatical errors... Your writing rocks! Btw, I still don't like Rodolf or Auriela... yawn... but so excited to read next chapter... and another "thank you jesus" is for describing the clothes just enough but not too much... another indicator of superb writing. I have read a few stories where the clothing is soooooo overly detailed it consumes more of the story than the story... or no clothing details at all (which I am always slightly curious of what she is wearing and his pants ; ) but you have kept these details perfect!
Your writing is superb and the first four chapters of this story... I almost missed my flight to keep reading... My feelings are just that, as your story is yours- and this story is so wonderful. I do hesitate with the ex-wife... just imo seems very unlike jareth and really seems like a not necessary mood killer. I admit I get caught up in the romance/animosity of their r/t and I just don't get the need... I also thought the way she was previously brought up (from Randolf) was not intended to be an actual wife but potential person he was courting... makes no sense Randolf. Rodolf (sp?)- i get that you want this character here and I'm sure the plot thickens, but it takes away from the intensity to be constantly reminded that Sarah is drab. (And btw, um... how is she viewed as merely attractive is beyond me, in Labyrinth she was beautiful!) but I think it has been overplayed that she dresses down; is drab; there are much more attractive peoplpe in the underground than her...
morgorilla chapter 22 . 2/25
Dude, you've gotta update this story! I'm dying here! This is one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I've read. I love the world and society that you've created, as well as your original characters which I totally wasn't expecting when I first began reading it. I am so captivated! I have to know more about Sarah's powers and how Liana plays into them! And I have to have more Roldan! And Mariella! And Davion! C'mon, don't leave me hanging here.
I love your writing and think that you can really portray the two characters very well. I really hope you update soon. I have been following this story for at least a couple of years and I always check your profile to see whether you have updated. I definitely think you could publish a book. Your descriptions are very evocative and you are really able to capture the characters mentality. I'm really glad that you have incorporate the fey culture and traditions as well. I really hope that in addition to updating this story, you will write another.

Thank you for sharing your writing with all of us and Happy writing!
dillybean chapter 22 . 1/15
This. Is. Wonderful. I cannot get enough of this story.
I can't wait to see the next chapter. You have me thoroughly entranced in this story. I stayed up all night, until about 5AM when I first found this story, lol!
You have wonderful writing skills as well. :)
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 22 . 1/13
This is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see where you take the next chapter.
Angeliclygood chapter 22 . 1/10
Good job. You've made this reader very happy:) can't wait for the next update... Your world building is very good. And interesting. I love when stories have their own ... back story or history Lol
Yasmin chapter 22 . 1/10
OMG! How can you make such a perfect fanfic like this! It's just wonderfully perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aleta Wolff chapter 22 . 1/9
Muito bom!
firstmorningdew chapter 22 . 1/9
I spent my 6 days, day and night, iras long as I kept my eyes open, reading your ff :) even for me, who's known to like long ffs, it was really long! :)) but I liked it :) so, pls update soon so it will worth my 6 days :D
Labyrinth Champion chapter 22 . 1/8
It is just about the greatest feeling in the world to read a story that feels like it was created just for you. Every chapter I am enthralled. The detailed and rich storyline... The humor... The titillating love story. Thank you again and again!
comical freaka chapter 22 . 1/8
I applaud you. It's very detailed and your oc characters are amazing. I love the confrontation between Jareth and Davion. Thanks for your update! Always a joy to read.
comical freaka chapter 21 . 1/6
For the love that is everything holy! My eyebsall are practically glued to my phone screen reading this. So wonderfully done. I'm pleased with every update you do. BRAVO!