Reviews for A Twisting Heart And Mind
Kilikina12 chapter 27 . 3/19
I've been away from the fanfic world for some time but have noticed that it's getting close to a year since the last update. I truly hope you will continue this story as it is still my all time favorite Labyrinth story and I'm dying to know how it ends. I hope to see a new chapter from you soon :)
samiami111 chapter 27 . 3/7
I fell so in love with your story. You are truly a talented writer. I could read again and again
Germany11 chapter 27 . 3/4
So I spent over a week reading this story. So fucking amazing! I sensierly hope you continue this as its just way to fucking amazing not too. You rock author, you really do!
Riabhach chapter 27 . 2/17
I am so glad I found this here - I originally started reading it on and there are more chapters up here. I love this fic - I can not tell you the ways. There are times I am like OMG this is awful and times I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. That's a huge compliment to your writing skills. I hope that you decide to continue this fic. It is incredible - i have done nothing but read it the last week.
Tange Lou chapter 27 . 2/8
I hope you have not abandoned this story. It is one of the best labyrinth fics I've read. Hope all is well with you.
sarahbarrett0216 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I created an account just so I could review this.

I've read A LOT of fan fiction and tend to critique the combination of capturing the characters (personality, description, and mental processes based on cannon) and the story (predicament, situations, struggles of those characters) very harshly. It is frustrating to read a story and think to myself, "This doesn't seem like a behavior or circumstance this character would have/face..." It is a quick ticket to lose my interest...

All that being said... This is my first read of your works, and I love it. I've been reading/following this story for a year hoping for more updates. I'm too hooked on this storyline to start another of your stories. As in any great adaptation, you both capture the original characters well, and manage to breathe new life into them with your exploration of possible facets of their personalities.

It's been a while since I went through and read it, so when I do so again I will gladly give any notes I might have.

If/when this is completed, I would love to ask to print this for my personal library. Well done.
jarethstwilighteyes chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
Please update this story. Would be the best Christmas present ever if you did!
lykiana chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
I usually don't start reading long stories until I see that they are actually complete. But after reading your other stories and enjoying them immensely I was intrigued with this one, too. I absolutely didn't regret it. I love the characters, the whole world you created around Jareth and Sarah and I love that their interactions make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.
I hope you will update again, soon and have to say that I'm very impressed that you've been writing this for o long and never just gave up on it.
Pnlass chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I liked your characters, they felt very real. A real life couple. Sarah was leave me frustrated at times and I'd feel for Jareth. The ending was good, I felt like they may just get their happy ending. As you said yourself, there were some spelling and grammar mistakes, nothing too bad the story was still readable. Thank you for your hard work.
Kellyn1604 chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
Sooooo much going on in this chapter. One thing I really noticed and thought about for the first time (why it's taken me so long, I don't know). What's up with things just appearing for Sarah in the courtyard? Is that Liana doing it for her? Is it Sarah? Will Sarah be able to manifest things from nothing like Liana if she ever awakens? What does possession of the Labyrinth really mean? I just kinda assumed it was the ability to balance nature and the kingdom to make both prosperous. But if it means phenomenal cosmic power (without the itty bitty living space) then I can see why Jareth wants it so much.
Kellyn1604 chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
So many feels in this chapter. Ugh. My heart kind of just breaks for both of them and then bam! Super hot dungeon sex.

I know some people don't like Hareth having been married in the past but I love it. I think Aurelia really gives a lot of insight into Sarah, Jareth, and Roldan.
Kellyn1604 chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
So, I'm not done with this chapter yet, but I have to get some sleep and I really want to be the 500th review. What if someone reviews while I am asleep and steals my thunder? So far, this chapter is so hard to read because they are struggling so hard.
Kellyn1604 chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Every time...this one gets me every time. I'm just reading along, ignoring my children, and then I realize...this is THAT chapter. I can only read this chapter a paragraph or two at a time because it is that emotionally devastating. It had to happen. But holy crap.

On the plus side, I carved pumpkins with the kids and bought candy, so thanks for making it possible and necessary to put this story down.
Kellyn1604 chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
This chapter makes me want to punch everyone. Sarah needs to curb the attitude. Jareth and Roldan (I get are trying to teach Sarah to control her anger and pheromones) are enjoying being mean a little to much. Marie is too perky for my angsty reading. These lessons and all the dynamic interactions make it really hard to put this down. I just keep wanting to get to the next part to see how the relationships change. Sarah is doing better not freaking out but they still have such a long way to go.
Kellyn1604 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
I don't know which is harsher...the way he was manhandling Sarah or the truth he was laying down. Excellent chapter. I hate that all this is coming to a head but it has to.

I love Marie. I found her annoying at first (zone first time I read it). She is so up best and positive and it's hard for someone who communicates in sarcasm to like that kind of person but she's grown on me.