Reviews for A Twisting Heart And Mind
TheMadBunny chapter 1 . 7/10
please post the next chapter, with a story written as well as this one I'm beginning to have withdrawals.
If you're just sitting on a chapter because you're nervous: please just post it and don't be nervous. We love you're writing! Also if we could see more davion before this fic ends that would be fantastic. He's just so captivating, definetly my favorite oc.
GobelineQueen chapter 27 . 6/29
Let me first start off by saying I am an extremely selective reader. The stories I add to my favorites are hand selected based off of what I would consider to be the best of the best. With that being said, this story is one of them. I am strictly a Labyrinth reader and I submerse myself in each and every story I read. The amount of detail you have put into the characters is amazing. You leave no stone unturned. I am a very fast and very greedy reader. One shots don't satisfy me and I very rarely read them for this reason. The length and the amount of effort you have put into this story is impressive.

I look forward to your next update!
Brien chapter 1 . 6/28
I hope you update soon! I miss reading this amazing story. And I was just thinking that I'd HATE to see Sarah and Jareth's relationship go down hill (again) after everything thus far. The back and forth bantering started out as great but now I want them to start coming together. Sarah should totally be wary still after everything he put her through but I don't know, I'd hate to see them lose the progress they've made.
Justine chapter 1 . 6/25
As much as I love this story, the amount of time it takes for an update is ridiculous. It has made me lose interest in the story and even forget certain parts. I know you can update more frequently if you tried, no matter what life responsibilities come up, it doesn't take months on in to update one damn chapter.
So id like to say that Roland and jareths first wife's story is officially over done now. The chapter before this was do intensely jareth/Sarah that I couldn't wait to see where it lead and when you finally update I get slapped completely away from them and thrown back to things I don't care about... Really
Slh6a chapter 27 . 6/9
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more! You are one of the best authors on fanfiction!
You have made me emotionally invested in these characters. They seem so real from what little we know from canon. I'm even starting to wonder about her friends from back home and about Roland and Leiana and Jareth's brother. I totally get an 70's/80's vibe from Sarah but it's not too obvious and a very timeless vibe from Jareth. The politics and the society in this world are very interesting and make me want to learn more. If I have this, I definitely don't need a Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones. Please know that we all love your story and I hope you keep updating and maybe publish a few novels in the real world.
B.J. Gauthier chapter 27 . 5/12
This is seriously my absolute favorite chapters you have ever written for this fanfiction. I could not leave my computer until I had finished it. Which, just so happened to be until 11:30pm my time. The dynamics between Jareth and Sarah were just incredible. This was me the whole time "Oh my gosh, Jareth's opening up..." "Oh my goodness, Sarah is accepting, moving on." It was just so good. I cannot wait for the next chapter. :D
kitcatscratch chapter 27 . 5/2
This is seriously well written. I took the time to re-read from the beginning and I am amazed at the detail you put into it. Not just into things like customs, kingdoms, power structure, etc. But the overall structure of the story. Once you read it all together, you get a better grasp of the fact that she is young, that she was abducted and terrified, and yet through it all has managed to start to rise above it and honestly, rather than a spoiled brat, I think she shows remarkable resilience at 18. And nice little bit there with Sarah starting to tap into her powers. It'd be interesting to see what the Labyrinth does. I also love what I consider the overall structure/theme of the story regarding love and humanity tempering greed and power. I think that's what the previous rulers suffered from. Greed and power without anything to temper it. Jareth's father may have been a bastard but he did one right thing and that was to not give the Labyrinth to Jareth. And the Labyrinth has the same goal as Jareth and that is the land and the people but I feel she (it) is trying to get Jareth to reach his full potential as a king but that would only happen if he can learn love, empathy, and those emotions which would keep the drive for power from becoming corrupted. Sarah is a tool for both of them but with different goals in mind.
Anonymous Companion chapter 27 . 4/23
Literally my fav labyrinth fic. Amazing chapter!
Reborn to Die chapter 27 . 4/22
This amazing story and your other tail, where one of the first Fanfiction stories that I had ever read. I have read them both many times and love them. Sorry I was so new to the this world I didn't know to review after each chapter. You are a spectacular writer, your stories caught me hook-line-sinker. PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING.
Great chapter!
Aleta Wolff chapter 27 . 4/18
Achei esse capĂ­tulo super cansativo, mas bem escrito, como sempre.
Lily chapter 27 . 4/18
I really love you, as a writer and as a person! This story is one of my absolute favourites and you write it so so well!