Reviews for A Twisting Heart And Mind
comical freaka chapter 17 . 3/10
Holy smokes! That was powerful! So intense. well done and bravo! BRAVO!
Aleta Wolff chapter 17 . 1/30
Por favor, continue a fanfic aqui! Sei que ela já está no capítulo 69!
Wooow! Super freaking AMAZING! I just wonder how Jareth and Sarah will make through this! Pleeease post soon. I'll die from curiosity till next chapter! Hahaha .
emoth chapter 17 . 1/26
Please hurry and continue - I'm eager to see this new relationship develop and how Jareth will deal with it.
HachimansKitsune chapter 17 . 1/26
WOW...a HUGELY powerful chapter!
Vampiyaa chapter 17 . 1/21
...Absolutely effing fantastic.
Okay first off, ignore all those negative reviews that say 'your story sucks' and BS like that (I've gotten plenty, and lemme tell you, they're bogus).
Second, that power-shift, the way Sarah finally made Jareth understand just what he was doing, was utterly BRILLIANT. Absolute GENIUS. Oh my God I'm speechless.
CANNOT WAIT for the next update.
Wow.
meatpuppet1 chapter 17 . 1/21
Whoa. That was some twisted deepness there, but she did finally get his attention. Hurrah?
CatouilleLefoie chapter 17 . 1/16
Definitely worth the wait, my dear. Loved it so very much!
I really enjoy how deep you take it within the characters. I'm still wondering what Roldan saw in Sarah...
I will be rereading Of Dreams and Broken things while waiting for your updates.

Happy 2014 to you and your loved ones!
Tons of health, love, success and inspiration! ;)
MissMillyMolly chapter 17 . 1/14
Orr my days... That was so powerful, I loved it. Ai love it when my face frowns when I'm reading something, it means I'm totally fixed on it. It's so sad that that was the way Sarah had to show Jareth what he was really doing to her. To be honest I never saw that coming, once everything began to escalate more than ever before my eyes were completely glued. I really enjoyed reading this and I simply can't wait to see how things begin to unfold. At the moment I'm beginning to think Liana is completely different to what I thought she was, which was a good person trying to help Sarah but now I'm beginning to think she's someone else all together hmmmmm.

Once again I look forward to reading the next chapter (please write as fast as you can :) I can't wait), just to let you know you are a brilliant writer :)
MissMillyMolly
Rogue chapter 1 . 1/14
Your story leaves my confected. I love your writing style and it is all around a great story, but I hate the way it makes me feel. I feel so bad for Sarah for how she is treated and other times I hate how much of a brat she is being. I keep telling myself I'm not going to read anymore, yet I go on to the next chapter. Needless to say I don't know what to think or how to feel anymore. I just need to know if there will be a happy end when everything is said and done.
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 17 . 1/13
this has been a long time coming. Will he gain some prospective or, knowing Jareth he will royally screw things up
And the naysayers be damned ...,
black-heart-green-eyes chapter 17 . 1/11
Absolutely AMAZING chapter! Cannot wait for more!
ashley2876 chapter 17 . 1/11
This isn't going to seem like a nice review, at first.

I absolutely hated this story. Sarah's athletic ability is unbelieveable, or supernatural, or else above Olympic level. I thought the logic you gave to Jareth's words were over-reaching, and that the story was too sadistic to be considered anything worth reading. I hate stories like this, where Jareth works toward gaining complete control over Sarah. The point of the movie is that he couldn't, for whatever reason. But I still kept up with this story, because you write exceptionally well.

I haven't read everything, I didn't even read the whole chapter, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything despite that. You're even more long-winded than I am, and as you mentioned in the AN, things got redundant. And rather bleak. I don't know, the world you created was impossible to me, and I don't react well to male superiority, so reading it almost made me sick at times.

But this. This makes the story so unbelievably realistic. It's not cuddly, or pretty, but it's literally the only thing that could have happened to effectively break the impossibility of their relationship and turn it towards something good. The only other thing that could have brought a change was Sarah throwing herself out the window. If she did that, the story would have been even more pointlessly long winded, and if you had Jareth break from that, it wouldn't have been the same, right conclusion. I love this chapter. It's literally perfect! It gives depth to the rest of the story and ends the redundancy, provides a new avenue for a better story.

But I don't need to tell you that. If you wrote it, you know that. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story, even if the fact that you say it's just the beginning when you're at 300,000 words makes me cringe. I really loved this, it really was excellent, however gruesome and whatnot.
Purreen chapter 17 . 1/11
This chapter was amazing...I mean I was getting a little tired of the usual fights between the two with jareth always winning but this is definitely something new. Thanks for the chapter!