Reviews for The Crown Prince
Karlina101 chapter 8 . 9/4
Damn zuko every other one of your incarnations would be envious of your position right now. Irohs son was the best thing you could have received
Narya Anima chapter 8 . 7/15
Can we talk how awesome this story is? I love how Zuko's life may be much more different. I hope we'll see more of Azula and Ozai and how they'll now interact with Zuko.
Hope you'll update soon!
SeraNeko-chan chapter 8 . 7/10
This is amazing! I really really want to read more, but I guess there's very little chance of that happening after three years of silence. Excellent writing and character development!
AlyssPotter chapter 8 . 6/2
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING IM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
AfroTank chapter 8 . 4/23
Update
Please update.
Can you please update this? I really love this twist and am desperate to know how it ends! :)
Pearpie chapter 8 . 1/20
This is so good! You write really well and I hope you have time to continue this. (Seriously, please, please, please keep going this is so great!)
Rez chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Thank you for the short little ficlet. I'm sad that it's not finished, and sadder still that I haven't had the chance to meet your Iroh, but I enjoyed what I read nonetheless. Thanks. KTN
Akalish chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
You know, if you ever return to this story, you could easily turn it into a For Want of A Nail kind of story. We seriously need more of such stories within the Avatar Fandom. :)
75Check57 chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
update?
Scarviex chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Great story! You should definitely continue!
RavensStag chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
This was truly an amazing story
And honestly I'm so happy I found this story
DeadBeauties chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
A lovely idea. I enjoyed it. I love your representation of the Fire Lord and I honestly wanted to see how Iroh was going to react to this all. Plus, the hints of the White Lotus were wonderful as well. Also, this looks dead, but I enjoyed what was there nonetheless. :)
ColorsAndWords chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
This is cool. What will Iroh think of all this?