Reviews for A Game, A Bet and A Dinner Party
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 3/19
great story and excellently written! slight correction though, in Italian it's "Amore mio", mi amor is Spanish (I think).
notthedriver chapter 1 . 1/7
Despite having the most unfortunate ship name this triad is my favourite triad.
This story so far is hot.
While I am furious with Anthony, and I felt terrible about the circumstances for Hermione, I can appreciate her bravery in choosing to go through with it. To help that idiot.
And ONLY because I am biased towards them can I see how vulnerable Blaise and Draco made themselves.
Inggita chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
OMG! How you build the tension...it's just too HOT *fanning* ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I'm really surprised you thought so little of Hermione's character that you would whore her out like that.
sophblueberry chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Goodness gracious, I need to fan myself after that one. Steamy and so satisfying! I'm now going to search for the sequel you said you'd be considering, and I'll be sorely disappointed if it doesn't exist.
sophblueberry chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was excellent! Well written, well structured, and very steamy. Love it.
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I hope you wrote that sequel. I need more of these three. lol

Good story. :)
Shorty13 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOD! That was so hot! I've read a few HG/DM/BZ stories over the last week or so but I have to say you've officially turned me into a believer! God how I wish I could be Hermione Granger, no way would I say no to those sexy Slytherin princes!
briedwards76 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I liked this.
briedwards76 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh man this was just awesome. Can't wait to read more.
silver screen icon chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
HOT HOT HOT!
Loved the story and really enjoyed your writing style and presentation! Was very enjoyable!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oooohh! I luurrve this story!
jjrw1998 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
that was amazing, very weird, but absolutely amazing nevertheless :)
TOFTS chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
spicy! is it bad that i'm already plotting how to spend the night with these two . /tumblr_lqyv61k7zk1r02h5fo1_ ? it doesn't even have to be in vegas...
marianna79 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Yay!
This was beautiful, heart-wrenching and poignant from all three characters. I was emotionally overwhelmed a couple of times.
For the second compliment:
Although I personally couldn't stand the idea of entertaining anything in my, um, well, let's say "bottom," you wrote the scenes so well that it wasn't risque or obviously "in your face". I read about it often enough so that I appreciate when it is written so there is no detraction from the loving depth of the relationship.
I'd like to explain why that's really high praise coming from me. In a story like this, I think over-describing some of the minutia detailing the physical acts make the focus shift to the physical pleasure, actually belittling the mental aspect and impact of what it meant to the individuals. It's very hard to get such a nice balance. Great job!
Lastly:
You're asides are great, so perfectly "tongue-in-cheek" too.