Reviews for A Game, A Bet and A Dinner Party
I'm really surprised you thought so little of Hermione's character that you would whore her out like that.
sophblueberry chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Goodness gracious, I need to fan myself after that one. Steamy and so satisfying! I'm now going to search for the sequel you said you'd be considering, and I'll be sorely disappointed if it doesn't exist.
sophblueberry chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was excellent! Well written, well structured, and very steamy. Love it.
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I hope you wrote that sequel. I need more of these three. lol

Good story. :)
Shorty13 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOD! That was so hot! I've read a few HG/DM/BZ stories over the last week or so but I have to say you've officially turned me into a believer! God how I wish I could be Hermione Granger, no way would I say no to those sexy Slytherin princes!
briedwards76 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I liked this.
briedwards76 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh man this was just awesome. Can't wait to read more.
silver screen icon chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
HOT HOT HOT!
Loved the story and really enjoyed your writing style and presentation! Was very enjoyable!

Silver Screen Icon
xx
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oooohh! I luurrve this story!
jjrw1998 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
that was amazing, very weird, but absolutely amazing nevertheless :)
LilyJames addict chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
spicy! is it bad that i'm already plotting how to spend the night with these two . /tumblr_lqyv61k7zk1r02h5fo1_ ? it doesn't even have to be in vegas...
marianna79 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Yay!
This was beautiful, heart-wrenching and poignant from all three characters. I was emotionally overwhelmed a couple of times.
For the second compliment:
Although I personally couldn't stand the idea of entertaining anything in my, um, well, let's say "bottom," you wrote the scenes so well that it wasn't risque or obviously "in your face". I read about it often enough so that I appreciate when it is written so there is no detraction from the loving depth of the relationship.
I'd like to explain why that's really high praise coming from me. In a story like this, I think over-describing some of the minutia detailing the physical acts make the focus shift to the physical pleasure, actually belittling the mental aspect and impact of what it meant to the individuals. It's very hard to get such a nice balance. Great job!
Lastly:
You're asides are great, so perfectly "tongue-in-cheek" too.
marianna79 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love your writing here. Examples: the way you explained the relationships between the Slytherin/Gryf. relationships (able to play Quidditch), Hermione's feelings and thoughts throughout her seduction (My one criticism here was when the boys brought up her "choice" to stay again. I don't think it was totally smart- I would have thought it was a splash of cold water since she knew she HAD to stay to save Anthony rather than actually acknowledge she wanted it herself. It was giving her a reminder to try to deny her enjoyment. If she gave in that easily, I think she would have some self-recrimination later, not just embarassment.), Ron's figuring Anthony out before Hermione did (age and auror job having affected him), Pansy's knowledge of Goldstein's unmentionables, Luna's constant quirkiness(Is that a real word? Sounds too funny.), Hermione's realization that they haven't actually been harassing her recently and that Draco WAS reading her mind! Those were my favorite parts. SO SO SO awesome. Haven't read something so good in a long time.

Last point, hopefully helpful for story improvement is in the following line:
"Where do you want us to touch you, mi amor?" Blaise's whispered . . .

"mi amour" is French. "amore mio" is Italian; "amore," is an alternative too, both work. Then again, I guess some Italian dialect somewhere or other might say "mi amor'," especially in the north near the French border.
(I'm from central (Abruzzo), but after taking 4college courses to polish up, even the relatives have some pretty awful dialects. hehehe- There are some little towns in the mountains with dialects Zio understands, but sound like no language I've ever heard. And I love linguistics! :-)
prtsrxmyNiceSox chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
OH MY GOD! This was glorious and your sex scenes were perfect... I'm getting ready to write my first one and this really helped me not feel so nervous. Also, you are such a tease!
allieshayne chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
i loved this! i thought it was great!
i really like the way you write. and i was very entertained by the small bits of humor that popped up. (probably more than i should admit)
great job!