Reviews for Staying Alive When You Can't Live
DHutch12892 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OMFG PLEASE NO PLEASE AAAHGGHGGG WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME
THIS FUCKING DLSTORY IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND BEAUTIFUL!
I swear its better than anything i've ever read! The characters are so real and you make me FEEL their emotion and holy shit this is a beautiful piece of art.
I suggest you continue writing and publish something entirely your own, because holy shit this was great and I love it so much.
Thank you for this amazing masterpiece of writing.
-Your number 1 fan ;O
laratoncita chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
very beautiful, and i must say i love the image of a naked finnick, less out of lust (though sam claflin is an adonis imo) than the sheer hilarity of such a man being forced to testify for what he does in his own bed. peeta just breaks my heart, in all honestly this piece and the series itself does. lovely lovely work, i look forward to more from you.
smart-cinderella chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I loved this story, I like Peeta and Finnick but there aren't many stories about them. And just one thing you might want to fix in the last part "As Finnick steps off the train to see District 5 for the first time in five years (all sun and sea and the smell of salt in the air) he feels a familiar warmth wrap around his waist, pulling him close." Finnick is from District 4.