Reviews for Kami on earth
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
supert
radeklegia chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
this is a great story, please continue :)
Romulus98 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
I do hope you haven't forgotten sbout this story. It seriously suck if you stop updating this one.
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
excellent story
kyuu-vixen the awsome chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
:) best writer ever great story great attitude wish I could write as well as you
Isolated Wanderer chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
The amount of OC you put into this story is just ridiculous, what is the point if you doesn't even use them in the future after you spend them in a chunin exam one time. This story is perfect, but not the OC spam just for the sake of making readers trying to imagine them.

I don't know about the others, but I felt really annoyed because I couldn't get a picture of how one OC look like. The more you put in, the more pissed I get. This is very selfish of me, but it's just merely an opinion. I hope you will tone down the amount of OC or at least provide us with some kind of picture.
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Don't listen to jackasses like Kyuubi16, they're Kishimoto cock-suckers so of course they'd say something like that and that pathetic joke of an author is one of the bigger supporters of that moron.
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
You are fucking amazing can't wait for you to update.
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Well I can't call this a good chapter. Really it was only about the fake having nightmares about, Naruto's real memories of a childhood being ignored, beaten for trying to get his parents to think about him and being beaten by the villages when his mother once again chose his siblings over him. Really if you still plan to make flashbacks after a lame chapter focused on it, it seems you're just trying to make empty chapters.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Oh this is bad. It's bad enough they did this to him, but they accepted the fake like it was real. Really they should know its a fake personality with fake memories due to their actions so it really disgusted me.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Well while I feel Naruto is a bit too moody and blows off people who have nothing to do with why he hates his parents, but I can understand and see why he is the way he is. Though what he said in the end is true since Kushina thinks she should care but when Minato says something which is usually to ignore Naruto she easily follows his words. Though one thing, well two really don't make sense to me. First before the rewrite why would you put Kushina in the harem if he hates her. Second why is Izumi in an arranged marriage with Naruto and not Menma. And why does he ignore help from people who can make him stronger just to brood, seeing as he wants to become even stronger than Madara.
UchihaMadara1997 chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
Plz update
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
so what are you planning to do with akasha with naruto relationship maybe?
joshiha chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
thanks for the readings! i have gone through i think 6 of your fics so far in the past hmm month because of being busy i enjoy most if not all of them so far and for the ones that arent complete i am looking forward to seeing updates for them alot! cya and have a good one
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »