Reviews for Kami on earth
so chapter 20?
Girang Lucifer 666 chapter 19 . 6/4
Please updated again senpai-san !.
Come onnnn continue this story! The ruthlessness in your more updated stories are non-existent... update shit that might make a difference in the norm. Also if you do have kushina or someone elso get completely boned by Naruto in front of, or completely dominated in his presence, just to prove how much of a bitch Minato is being.
Got to say love the story and the part about the s oppose demon king with the fast food fuck place was from pururin the website good story to by the way fucken up but good story lol
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 5/14
I can honestly say that this story is a failure. Naruto is so unlikely in this story that it becomes a joke. It shows a clear lack or ability to write characters in a realistic faction and doesn't even have the excuse the other fics do of having the characters being OOC.
Confused chapter 1 . 5/10
So I'm reading this first chapter and Naruto legitimately comes off as a douchecanoe, I see no real reason for him to be neglected son. He's building his own walls and causing his own torment. If that's the case than say it, but saying he's neglected when all we see is him acting negatively is bland and mildly aggravating to read.

This makes your summary mis-leading as well.
dloold87 chapter 19 . 5/3
wow I need more, I am so loving the drama and mind fucks going on. Keep up the awesome work, and don't let fucktards get you down bro.
nguyentantan2001 chapter 19 . 5/2
More chapters more chapters more more more !
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 5/1
I don't understand why Konoha would shun Naruto and call him a Demon if his SIBLINGS got both the chakra's of the demon and he got NOTHING. Your story from what I can tell makes no sense.

Siblings get demon sealed into them, sibling that did NOT get sealed gets called Demon... I know Konoha is retarded and all but eh... Hard time believing this and if I can't believe it as a rational story I can't read it.

Not a flame just advice that you should come up with a more reasonable story.
HitmaN007 chapter 19 . 4/27
I love your story so much , bro , bro got brain , i respect u , so please update , dont leave this wonderful story , please i beg u
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 4/18
Wayyyyyy too dark 8 / 10.
loganhunter2 chapter 3 . 4/18
Jeeeezus 8 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 4/18
And yet another neglect story. ...I'm reading it because your other stories are awesome. ...9 / 10.
Darth Caedus chapter 19 . 4/15
Next chapter Deva vs. Mito where Deva fucks Mito in the ass in front of everyone.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »