Reviews for Kami on earth
Kit chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Maybe kiba is gonna be a cripple
And lol mito just didn't give a fuck lol
Deva will destroy her but hopefully not kill her
Plz continue
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
well, since you openly stated that you would be doing Pirates of the Carribean at some point, I actually do think you should have him meet calypso. it would make his eventual interactions with Tia Dalma even more hilarious. as to how they meet and interact? honestly I haven't the foggiest clue. other then what I stated above, I have zero ideas right now. im actually dealing with what ive called the writers fortress. its not just a block in my way, it isn't a simple wall. its the mother f-ing great wall of freaking china in my way. my writers block is driving me nuts.

so id like to give you ideas for... actually, you've already added elements from the Disney Hercules movie... why not the cartoon series? im sure you can find a few good episodes from the series to act as fillers. used to love that series. though my favorite episode was when they had a crossover with Aladdin. the banter between Hades and Jaffar was priceless.

so... yeah that's all I got.
LazyHapa chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
LOL! Keep up the good work ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Mikoto being a knight r u using DxDs evil piece system
smarcelsmail chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
please kill kiba in the next chapter or at least cut of his arms okay please update i love the story
Rider831 chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Great story and chapter!
Maedre chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I always wonder why people put bijuu in the pairings. To each his own, I guess.

I wrote this big wall of text as a review on what I thought of the first chapter but in the end I just decided to say that I just dont like it. This whole edgy Naruto you are portraing is laughable and unrealistic. He would get bitch-slapped for disrespect. His parents may not like him, not care for him or whatever you are trying them to be but they wouldn't take shit from an 8 year old, plain and simple.

"Gonna get expelled/exiled from clan and leave the village. Gonna leave the village for 3 years then come back and pass an exam to get accepted back into the clan. No one going to suspect a thing (being a spy for example)."

tl;dr: I dont like this story. Pairings are a teenagers wet dream. Plot has too many holes in it. I dont care about grammar much, since I was born in a non-English speaking country myself but what always bugs me is when people dont know the difference between "your" and "you're".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
You may not be re-doing anything, but the start of this plot needs some touch-ups. I may have missed something, but from what you've explained Naruto doesn't have much to gripe about. The village may dislike him for having the Kyuubi's spirit, but not very much. Also, both of his siblings as well as his parents want him to be part of the family. Minato and Kushina may say that he should be more like his siblings, but for all they know Naruto has been sitting on his ass refusing training and sneaking out every chance he gets. So far in the story Naruto is just being an ass for no reason, especially to Hinata. Really? Are you trying to push her out of the running? Because if you are, there are TONS of ways to do it besides having Naruto murder her self-esteem. I may only be on chapter one, but IRL if you have one shining light of salvation in a world that is otherwise trying to force you to fail, and then that light tells you that you're not good enough and are a failure, that has been known to lead many people to suicide. This is a wonderful basis for a story, and I want you to keep writing, but so far you have actually turned my AGAINST Naruto for the most part.
Hawko chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site
WarFlower chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Uggggh this chapter was beautiful
narutoyugitofuu chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Continue the story PLEASE. Naruto x mito!
Cerulean Knight chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Ncpfan wrote those emotional scenes with Kushina? Man, he killed it. Gotta give them props.
Though since Loki fucked up Naruto's childhood like he did, Naruto's gonna fuck him up. I have an idea for that too. In mythology, Loki had kids. Mind you, Loki birthed all of these kids. So Loki's gotta have a female side/form. Force Loki to change to it. Take his kids too. Feinrir the god slaying wolf that is the harbinger of Ragnarok, the serpent of midgar, and his daughter Hel. Mind you, female Loki is pretty hot. You can see her in the marvel wiki.
PsychoticDreamz chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
I'm a little disappointed when I found out Mito was just going to be a bitch, kind of hoping for more, but eh, I'm not the writer, I'm just a guy who's too lazy to actually log in and post as myself. Very nice story, love it, but I do think you're going a little overboard of the harem from what I saw in those lists of yours...Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and I continue to expect great chapters
PsychoticDreamz
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
Yeah, this story's getting worse. Too many crossovers now.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Looking forward to the next chapters and the updates once I get to the 18th chapter
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »