Reviews for Kami on earth
crazywolf1991 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Lol if you want suggestion there's a anime I believe call dna2 that would be a good plot with a naruto travel
Tenza-z chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
please actualise
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
please no more god-like character it getting really really old right now -_-
anarchyballz chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I agree with the lemon thing but I think you should focus on your current stories so you don't turn into a author with15 stories and all have 4 or 5 chaps and all good ideas. So yea I would love a lemon story but maybe after you have most your stories figured.
Minato12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Update awesome story
redkama chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
All I can say about this is disapointment
Chosen Assassin chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Preach!
WalkingStranger99 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
YES BRO, RIGHT ON YA !
Tylermh1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Yes i totally agree with the Minato and lemons thing
Lord Kolos chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Write away a good lemon story if you can mate! Good strong lemons are always welcome
Callmebaka chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
What do you mean you didnt know what youre talking about!? I completely agree with you! "real" parents wont sacrifice their own child for a village, i think minato and kushina really fucked up
almightyironman chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Just for the record I agree on the whole minato bit. Ill admit when naruto met minato in the manga it was cool but then I hated the bastard for doing that to naruto. Its whatever though it's not my place to tell Kishimoto what to do.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
shame dude, hope ya get over your writing problems soon (_)
Dunestyler chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
totally with you on the yaoi part...
thing is: how can a shitty writer try to do well written stories at all?
and to the "chosen child story"-part: no matter how shitty the plot, if well written even that can be good as hell.

btw good stories are:
The Prodigal Namikaze
Sealed Legacy
Tender Sea (revamped)
Uchiha Legend
that's the best stories I've seen so far... only story with lemons at all is Uchiha Legend and I don't even know, if the author is still active...
Sage of the 6 Baths chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I understand where your coming from about lemon stories and about minato.
I have so many ideas about that but I can't find the time to do it nor does my life allow me to atm :/

Good luck with whatever you decide and I'll be eagerly awaiting to see what you write :P
1,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »